Website Updates

Classixz

• 4 weeks later...

"Website Ribbons" - These would be somewhat like the tags you get on frozensnipers (VIP, Donator, Admin, FroZEM Member, Editor, etc...). Here are the ones I've come up with so far:

VISIT RIBBON - Achieved when you've visited the website and both Zombies servers 100 or over 100 times.

SPOKESMAN RIBBON - Achieved when you've created 100 or over 100 posts on the website.

ME GUSTA RIBBON - Achieved when you've liked 100 or over 100 posts on the website.

SLAYER RIBBON - Have 10000 or over 10000 kills on Zombies (both servers, added up).

SLAYED RIBBON - Have 10000 or over 10000 deaths on Zombies (both servers, added up).

SLASHER RIBBON - Have 500 or over 500 knife (regular knife, Tomahawk, purchasable knives) kills on Zombies (both servers, added up).

CREATIVITY RIBBON - Post 100 or over 100 ideas on the website (regarding both the mod and the website, added up).

DESIGN RIBBON - Create 25 or over 25 map edits (using mp_bunker) for the Zombies mod.

VIRTUALITY RIBBON - Post 5 or over 5 gameplay videos on the website (can be posted by you or somebody who knows you, but itmust be gameplay of the Zombies mod).

SINGULARITY RIBBON - Achieve 200 or over 200 kills in one single game (on the Zombies mod).

• Upvote 1

• Founder

"Website Ribbons" - These would be somewhat like the tags you get on frozensnipers (VIP, Donator, Admin, FroZEM Member, Editor, etc...). Here are the ones I've come up with so far:

VISIT RIBBON - Achieved when you've visited the website and both Zombies servers 100 or over 100 times.

SPOKESMAN RIBBON - Achieved when you've created 100 or over 100 posts on the website.

ME GUSTA RIBBON - Achieved when you've liked 100 or over 100 posts on the website.

SLAYER RIBBON - Have 10000 or over 10000 kills on Zombies (both servers, added up).

SLAYED RIBBON - Have 10000 or over 10000 deaths on Zombies (both servers, added up).

SLASHER RIBBON - Have 500 or over 500 knife (regular knife, Tomahawk, purchasable knives) kills on Zombies (both servers, added up).

CREATIVITY RIBBON - Post 100 or over 100 ideas on the website (regarding both the mod and the website, added up).

DESIGN RIBBON - Create 25 or over 25 map edits (using mp_bunker) for the Zombies mod.

VIRTUALITY RIBBON - Post 5 or over 5 gameplay videos on the website (can be posted by you or somebody who knows you, but itmust be gameplay of the Zombies mod).

SINGULARITY RIBBON - Achieve 200 or over 200 kills in one single game (on the Zombies mod).

Adding this.

I got some more:

AFK RIBBON - Achieved once you've spent 100 or over 100 minutes AFKing on the Zombies servers.

FACEPALM RIBBON - Achieved once you've made 5 or over 5 posts that make us want to hit ourselves in the face using a brick.

[name] LOVER - Achieved once you've purchased [name] (a weapon, item, perk, etc...) on the mod 250 or over 250 times.