A lot of Rule Breakers

mudda_fragger

Please take a moment to read and comment. I have played this mod a a lot in the past months and have seen a lot of bannable things happen when no mods/admins are on. I never see and mods on anymore but Patriot, Griggs and Class occasionally. I know theres a waiting list for mod but in my opinion the mod the marrier. I have seen so many rule breakers when people are on and to me it seems as if there aren't enough. I know you might disagree but I rarely see mods on but the ones I mentioned. Thanks for taking the time to read and think about my point. Mudder_Fragger

Please take a moment to read and comment. I have played this mod a a lot in the past months and have seen a lot of bannable things happen when no mods/admins are on. I never see and mods on anymore but Patriot, Griggs and Class occasionally. I know theres a waiting list for mod but in my opinion the mod the marrier. I have seen so many rule breakers when people are on and to me it seems as if there aren't enough. I know you might disagree but I rarely see mods on but the ones I mentioned. Thanks for taking the time to read and think about my point. Mudder_Fragger

I agree a lot with this quote. I mostly see people rage quit, and some comitting suiciders. But I'm not sure I mean those 3 are the main ones on that I see. The others are barely on regarding that school is coming that may be the problem for some people already that are mods. But yeah. Thanks for sharing this quote. Great memories this will be. ;).

• Founder

I agree a lot with this quote. I mostly see people rage quit, and some comitting suiciders. But I'm not sure I mean those 3 are the main ones on that I see. The others are barely on regarding that school is coming that may be the problem for some people already that are mods. But yeah. Thanks for sharing this quote. Great memories this will be. ;).

Suicides problem solved

• Upvote 1

My point wasn't to say about the new suicide rule. I was just trying to point out that even though mods are full it doesn't seem like it. When I play it seems like Patriot is doing all the work with no help(but class and griggs) To me the server seems like it should have a few more admins like 3-4 more just so someone will be on most of the time when the rule breakers are on.

My point wasn't to say about the new suicide rule. I was just trying to point out that even though mods are full it doesn't seem like it. When I play it seems like Patriot is doing all the work with no help(but class and griggs) To me the server seems like it should have a few more admins like 3-4 more just so someone will be on most of the time when the rule breakers are on.

I'm not really sure if any admins told us anything about this, but maybe if you wait 2-3 months to see the results of what Kex or Griggs would do. Just wait Mudder I mean I applied mine about 2 months ago, and still waiting. Echo here has waited probably 4 months and still is waiting. Who knows what will happen. They might add 2-3 more people along to be moderator. These kinds of things take time mudder it isn't magic where you get it automatically. So yeah.

To be honest, I also agree, mostly when i play its just Patriot, I also never see these too play De/MindBlast~, XI_-KinG-_XI, Anonymous, and lastly The_Kill_order.

Probably cause of school.bth_banana.gif

Well I saw KinG the past couple of days since he doesn't have school yet quite interesting. De/MindBlast haven't seen him since last month probably grounded, on vacation, or started school by now. The_Kill_order haven't seen him for about 2 and a half month already and probably was busy this time, grounded, on vacation, and maybe has school now. Anonymous I also see him online, but he is always playing G mod. He barely comes on this mod. So we will see what Kex does. We just gotta wait.

Thanks for reading my topic that took me a while to write down.

Im not talking about me getting mod. Oviously I would love to get it but I meant to help the server do better.

Dude I mean school is coming and about 94 percent of us on this server/website still go to school unless your over 18 and stopped going to school.

I know you want to help the server to make it better, but the admins can try their best to be apart of this topic, and help in any way.