I need your help!!!

Yuvalpre

Hello everyone,

Unfortunatly my Steam account got hijacked.

I know who is the hacker, and I know almost everything about him

If you will try to check out Yuvalpre my Steam you won't see any results, But if you will check out oRush [ http://steamcommunity.com/id/yuvalpre ]

You will see him, not convicing ha? Check out the names that he used before, You will see my last name, Show Off, Rock Bottom, Banana Puncake....

So, im trying to ask you to help, he removed everyone from my friends list, quited from all the groups and im little afriad about the games...

If you can click on the link I gave you and report the fucking bitch who stole my account!!!

I will owe for you a lot if you will help me because right now, the important thing to me is getting back my account

Thanks!!

Banana Puncake, or Yuvalpre

Hello everyone,

Unfortunatly my Steam account got hijacked.

I know who is the hacker, and I know almost everything about him

If you will try to check out Yuvalpre my Steam you won't see any results, But if you will check out oRush [ http://steamcommunity.com/id/yuvalpre ]

You will see him, not convicing ha? Check out the names that he used before, You will see my last name, Show Off, Rock Bottom, Banana Puncake....

So, im trying to ask you to help, he removed everyone from my friends list, quited from all the groups and im little afriad about the games...

If you can click on the link I gave you and report the fucking bitch who stole my account!!!

I will owe for you a lot if you will help me because right now, the important thing to me is getting back my account

Thanks!!

Banana Puncake, or Yuvalpre

I was the one who hacked you. LOL who thinks that I did it? But I heard of him. He used to be on my friends list, and I never trusted him. He has a lot of these things that he uses to hack people. I even called the people to get him banned out of steam, but they are still working on it.

Strange I havent saw the rest of the messege, Well there is a group that is helping me getting my account back I would like to get some help from here too

Well some of us are willing to help you. Maybe me. This may take days to recover your account. But yeah your group and us people on the website would help you big time.

• Founder

Go and open a ticket at Steam support, they will help you, if you used paysafe/credit card or paypal you will have it easier to get it back.

And your account has been used on our servers, i can ban you if you want to.

Go and open a ticket at Steam support, they will help you, if you used paysafe/credit card or paypal you will have it easier to get it back.

And your account has been used on our servers, i can ban you if you want to.

No thanks, if he is trying to hack some people on the server ban him untill I will get the account back, I have a secondary account, I have only on it TF2, I heard that Undead Uprising opened a new server on TF2 no? well its good time to check it out

• 4 weeks later...

I think my account got hacked too i mean some friends disapear i have 0 groups and i changed my password and it's all alright but i will help you from tomorrow because i am not allowed on pc in weekdays but i can help you sonehow but i don't think we can get it back since he changed the email but it is bullshit coz they had to do changing email with new and old email approval to do it just like in league of legends But if hebhacked your email i ran out of ideas i really feel sorry for you banaana