Moderator spot open for USA Server!

Classixz

• Founder

As yesterday The_Kill_Order left the staff team, and opened a new spot for anyone with an moderator application.

If you havent made on yet do it here: http://undeaduprisin...r-applications/

This means you will be added to one server at the time, if your doing good on 1st server you will be added to the 2nd.

And you will need to play on it if its needed.

:poptart: IF YOU CAN, APPLY FOR EU! MUCH BIGGER CHANCE TO GET IN! :poptart:

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Wow i hate order he was awesome guy and he left .He had vip++ and left with it ...So did he left the game too or only the staff team coz i say it is not right he just won vip++ and leave....Can you send his vip++ can you send it to an other person ?

Dragon go home you're drunk.

...perpetually.

Wow i hate order he was awesome guy and he left .He had vip++ and left with it ...So did he left the game too or only the staff team coz i say it is not right he just won vip++ and leave....Can you send his vip++ can you send it to an other person ?

Unrelated to the... unrelated subject, but - this is one of the main reasons you are not fitting to be in UnUr or an elite.

Y u no Ingrish brah?