Just some thoughts

Ramsy

Okay, so me and Classixz had a long talk about the current staff situation and there is a slight possibility that I might re-attain my admin rank (for you that do not know, I was an admin when UU was NxT' and when ZAM was UZM). Anyways, I just wanted to know how you guys feel about this, what you think and how you invision me with this admin rank. Do you think I will be a good admin or not, and if yes/not, why. I've been waiting for this for quite a while, and I just really want to know what you guys think. Please keep the joking to a minimum and stay on-topic. Thank you.

-Ramsy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Note #1: Ramsy would be the best admin ever just saying! He is one of the best players I have ever seen and I know him very well. He is always on and he is always doing stuff to support the server. He never breaks the rules and he is always fun to play with! He is good with what he does and is very skilled at gaming. He is a great team player. He is very well known and I dont think there is anyone out there who dislikes him. Anyone would love for ramsy to be an admin. He would be the best! I have a lot more to say but this sums it up:D Love you ramsy<3

Yes. But, I've changed, a lot. Quite honestly, I really don't know how else to prove myself. Please, give me tips or something. I mean, I'm on the mod every day, reporting players as much as I can, giving ideas on a daily basis, etc...

Other than that, I don't want to become an admin just for it's advantages and so that I can say: "Hey, I'm an admin. Respect me, or I'll ban your Russian haxx0r ass.".

I have matured a lot since the downing of UZM. I have crossed a path that has changed me in a big way. I am no longer the same old kid I was back in the UZM days. It's all behind me now.

I respect all admins the most, I have come to a peace with people such as Dusty, KickArse, etc... and I am much more active then I was back in the UZM days.

Other than what I just said, I don't believe there is much more to say. It all comes down to the decision of the GOD - KEX. Griggs and MyXa, such as many others, stand by me. It's your call KEX. I just want to help you guys out.

Back when ZAM was known as UZM, me and KEX did a lot of work around updating the mod and keeping a fair track of players and player activity. So, one day, a player (I actually forgot his name) offered to send us $50 if we give him a custom class on the mod. It turned out that it was a random Russian kid that didn't know English and never even sent the money. But, he kept spamming me about how I was a thief and how I stole his money and he made me look bad in front of the entire community. From that point on, things escalated a bit too quick and it got a tad out of hand. It was just too much for me, so I quit CoD for a couple of months. Then, I came back, and, that point of my return was like a rezzurection for me. Me and KEX had some share of differences back then, but we worked it all out.

This is why I want my second chance. Back then it was a whole lot different. Now, I believe I will truly prove myself worthy.

And, once again, KEX, and everybody - I am sorry for everything in the past.

• Downvote 1