COD (4,5,6,8,9) Weapons for ZAM 1.5

Classixz

You can't add the Zap Gun and Wave Gun thingys. Why? Because they're Treyarch's official creations. Unless you get actual permission from Treyarch to use it, they can sue you (UU) for it if somebody reports you (a player or anybody in general).

You can't add the Zap Gun and Wave Gun thingys. Why? Because they're Treyarch's official creations. Unless you get actual permission from Treyarch to use it, they can sue you (UU) for it if somebody reports you (a player or anybody in general).

Thats why I hate Yreyarch and Activision, But they have good games.

• Founder

Its still Trollarch's game, wont be any problems, i have never heard anything about anyone getting in trouble with that.

And 90 % of the Mods on COD4/WAW and 10% of the Mods On Black ops got guns from other COD's and Black ops Zombies.

That doesn't even make any sense.

That doesn't even make any sense.

:facepalm to da max:

You need permission to use DLC material (so said some ACTUAL modders).

Regardless, KEX knows much more than I do about this subject, so if he believes that adding these weapons won't be bad, I am okay with that.

• Founder

:facepalm to da max:

You need permission to use DLC material (so said some ACTUAL modders).

Regardless, KEX knows much more than I do about this subject, so if he believes that adding these weapons won't be bad, I am okay with that.

I have paid for my season pass for Black Ops 2, i have paid for the models. And if they do care they should tell the modding community about it.

Tbh, Treyarch doesn't give a fuq about BO1 anymore. They find it dead. They are focused on their "golden-boy" BO2 so much that it makes me want to punch myself in the face.

I'm up for using them. Again, it's up to KEX and Griggs to decide.

Okay, I suppose it makes sense that you need permission to use DLC stuff.

Saying that because Treyarch makes it you can't use it doesn't make any sense on its own, considering the Ray Gun is already present in game.

FAKEEDIT: Wait a minute, if you can't use DLC why can the Peacekeeper be in the mod?

G-dog, BO2 has nothing to do with BO1. And, as I said, Trollarch doesn't give a living fuq about BO1 anymore. They find it dead. Hell, they find PC BO2 dead. They're just based on their kiddy X-Box 360 and consoles.

• 5 weeks later...