World at War:

CoD_WaW_Weapons.jpg

Mw2:

20100120235020!Weapons_of_MW2_(Primary)_RPD_and_FAL.jpg

Mw3:

modern-warfare-3-weapons.jpg

Black ops 2:

primaryweapontrainerv10.png

Not all weapons is listed, feel free to post weapon names of those you like, i can add to many weapons as the mod will be way to big.

Black ops 2 zombie weapons can also be listed.

• Downvote 1

Modern Warfare 1

M1014

G36C

AKS-74u

RPD

M60E4

World at War

M1911

.357 Magnum

BAR

FG-42

M1 Garand

Springfield Scoped

Modern Warfare 2

ACR

Intervention

Modern Warfare 3

PP90M1

Model 1887

L118A

MSR

Black Ops 2

Five Seven

B23R

PDW-57

MP7

Peacekeeper

AN-94

HAMR

Ballista

DSR-50

Combat Knife

Black Ops 2 Zombies

SLOG HAMR

Galvaknuckles

I) If possible, maybe make it so that you can buy an upgrade that will (if you have one) make your Ballistic Knife become a Ballistic Gavlaknuckle. It would be somewhat like the Ballistic Bovie, but would have different after-effects.

II) Why are we focused only on CoD weapons? Isn't it possible to take the files of weapons from, say, BF3, etc. ?

II) Why are we focused only on CoD weapons? Isn't it possible to take the files of weapons from, say, BF3, etc. ?

From what wiki tells me, all the COD games use mostly the same game engine, and thus the code for the weapons can easily be ported between games.

Games such as BF tread the weapons very differently, and thus would require some hardcore coding (basically building the weapon from scratch).

• Upvote 1

the M1014 from cod4 was one of the most fun guns,especially in Another zombie mod, with A bit more Ammo capacity. The double barrel could be cool, how could we be Able to use the riot shield...

It will be hard to do, but you can fix all the animations with riot shield in maya......i think... xD