Gone, FOREVER

AIR I Echo

Hello guys, as you have known, i sent a post in the chat that i'm homeless, well its true I'm talking to you guys on my phone, but since I have no money, i cant pay the bill on my phone, the service ends in about a month. So i wont be on, i tried selling some of my furniture, but no one would take it, but prey to god for me that someone does buy something from me so i can get money to get some food or water. If you guys were wondering how I got homeless, well im not telling shit, its just to harsh. I might not make it this year, because being homeless is so fucking hard. I can't stand it i just feel like suisiding because this is just to harsh. I just cant live like this anymore. I had a great life guys, i hope i get a better and peaceful one. So this is goodbye guys, I love you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, Im really sorry about the life that you need to live with, I hope that you will get enough money for food and water, And logging in to the website and having fun on ZaM, But im sure that everyone will miss you and hope for getting money and live the life as supose to be.

Im wishing to you a big good luck.

Thanks for reading this and good luck

Rock Bottom

• 1 month later...