What's going on with your lives?

Ramsy

So, I was a bit interested into finding out what's going on with everybody's life and what they're going through at the moment. This might help all of us to get to know each other a bit better, and establish a somewhat better comrodery.

I guess I'll start.

As some of you may know, my grandfather passed away a couple of days ago, but that's the latest of events. His burial was last Tuesday, and his wife was buried one week before him (they both died on the same day, but I really don't want to get into the how and why). Approximately 6 months ago, my dad's firm shut down all throughout the country and he was fired. No job, no nothing. He then moved to Germany for two weeks to a friend to do some private work to earn something for a decent living. He came back approximately 3 months afterwards, and he didn't really earn all that much. He then got another business offer, and, since there was nothing else on the table, he took it. The thing is that it was, once again, a business trip to Germany. He came back a month after to participate in my older brother's wedding ceremony. He was here for 3-4 days and he had to go back, once again. He has been there ever since. Now, he will be back, most likely the week after this Sunday. He says that he has, once again, earned some money, but, once again, not all that much. I'm assuming that this will all result in him going back again, since there is literally nothing else for him to do. As for my mom, she is working in some company that is also on the verge of collaps. But, I still tend to look at the bright side of everything. The person that I most look up to in every aspect is my older brother, Ivan. He is an amazing person. He got me through so many things, that I don't even know where to start naming at.

I guess you could learn something from this story too. No matter how difficult the situation is, just bare through it with your loved ones, enjoy life in any way you please and just hope for the best. After every night comes day, am I right?

But, enough about me. If you feel like it, share some stuff about yourselves.

• Upvote 1

Well my life sucks, as it has every day for the past...a long time.

Just recently joined the hacking scene. Very interesting, learned a lot about what does and does not actually happen. For instance, it's extremely hard to come by a BO1 or later hack, as TAC pretty much stamps them all out as soon as they're posted. This isn't the case with WAW as you could literally turn off the anti-cheat.

I'm thinking about buying MW2 and modding my PS3 as literally the only reason I ever turn it on is to play that, haven't touched anything else in almost a year.

PS: If anyone wants to play modded BO1 zombies, just let me know. I got an awesome modifier for it, including a hilarious "no gravity" modification.

Well my life are pretty good... Im creating intros, Practicing on HTML, Doing some Beatboxing, Having fun, Also sorry to hear about your story Big Guy, That was totally touched my heart and im saying this seriously.

So if someone wants an intro, you can add me on Steam

PS: If anyone wants to play modded BO1 zombies, just let me know. I got an awesome modifier for it, including a hilarious "no gravity" modification.

I want!!!, I want!!

Thanks

Banana Puncake ( Yuvalpre )

• Founder

Well my life are pretty good... Im creating intros, Practicing on HTML, Doing some Beatboxing, Having fun, Also sorry to hear about your story Big Guy, That was totally touched my heart and im saying this seriously.

So if someone wants an intro, you can add me on Steam

I want!!!, I want!!

Thanks

Banana Puncake ( Yuvalpre )

HTML iz zimple :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Basically, I have just become fluent in HTMl and nearly CSS. As I am making a website - I'll send you tha links when it's finished! I am also revising for my maths GCSE which I am taking a year early as I am clever... I have a great social life right now and I am truly buzzing. Especially as Liverpool are second in the BPL. ;D Anyone else like football by the way?

-Vector

Basically, I have just become fluent in HTMl and nearly CSS. As I am making a website - I'll send you tha links when it's finished! I am also revising for my maths GCSE which I am taking a year early as I am clever... I have a great social life right now and I am truly buzzing. Especially as Liverpool are second in the BPL. ;D Anyone else like football by the way?

-Vector

GCSE...you must be live in England or one of those european countries. I was a fan of "Man United"...."kicking all the arses". I use to collect sticker cards of the players back in the days.