Where are you playing?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you playing?

• EU Server
    • US Server
    • I'm sometimes on EU but mostly on US
    • I'm sometimes on US but mostly on EU

• Founder

Well i want to know which of our server that are most liked.

(Not about shutting down a server, we can have them both up for a very long time, but its not worth paying for 24 slots if they are not getting used up.)

Should we split one server and have two 12-slots servers? Tell me bellow.

As EU is at 24 everyday im not going to split that server, i can see US die more and more. What do i need to do about that server? Whats wrong?

• Founder

We cant have 32 slots as you cant pay for it.

Message from GameServers about this.

"You cannot use more slots than what is paid for. If your server is set to 32 slots, our abuse monitor will stop the server. If your server is found repeatedly abusing the slot count, it is subject to termination without refund."

I have no clear where you guys have all been! But everytime I am on there is always about 13-24 people on! It wouldnt be fair to lower the number of slots for the US server! Here's one logical reason for that! All of us that live in the US the way are time's are we never have time to play because of school! When more people are on in EU It's because the people who are playing it their time periods are way diffrent then US therefore when you guys play there is always going to be more EU people. But when I play because of my time there is always going to be more people in US. Every once in awhile the servers average out and both have close to 24 at the same time. Here's some more proof for my reason. Why would on weekdays, there hardly ever be many people on but then on the weekends the servers sky rocket up with people joining. Only one logical reason and that is because of school. So my opinion on this is, keep both the servers with 24 people! If you were to lower the servers only lower it 20. If you were to lower it to 12 it would make things worse and I think less people would play. Most people want to play with a high amount of people in it and that's how I am and that would be another reason why not that many people would be on. Once you get up too about 8-10 people more people are going to want to join because it's getting larger with people and that's when the servers get to the point of where they are full. That is what I think about this topic!

• Upvote 3

I have no clear where you guys have all been! But everytime I am on there is always about 13-24 people on! It wouldnt be fair to lower the number of slots for the US server! Here's one logical reason for that! All of us that live in the US the way are time's are we never have time to play because of school! When more people are on in EU It's because the people who are playing it their time periods are way diffrent then US therefore when you guys play there is always going to be more EU people. But when I play because of my time there is always going to be more people in US. Every once in awhile the servers average out and both have close to 24 at the same time. Here's some more proof for my reason. Why would on weekdays, there hardly ever be many people on but then on the weekends the servers sky rocket up with people joining. Only one logical reason and that is because of school. So my opinion on this is, keep both the servers with 24 people! If you were to lower the servers only lower it 20. If you were to lower it to 12 it would make things worse and I think less people would play. Most people want to play with a high amount of people in it and that's how I am and that would be another reason why not that many people would be on. Once you get up too about 8-10 people more people are going to want to join because it's getting larger with people and that's when the servers get to the point of where they are full. That is what I think about this topic!

Agreed.

If you do want to minimize players on US server ------->can do this first, change EU server location, not good for US players to play on EU, it is laggy.....

OR keep 24 players on US server at least on weekends, cause on weekend it is always full...

I play EU server only when there is lack of players on US server..

Dont understand why US server has less players than EU!!!

• Upvote 1

If you do want to minimize players on US server ------->can do this first, change EU server location, not good for US players to play on EU, it is laggy.....

OR keep 24 players on US server at least on weekends, cause on weekend it is always full...

I play EU server only when there is lack of players on US server..

Dont understand why US server has less players than EU!!!

Just make it so that both servers have 12-16 player slots from Monday to Thursday and 20-24 player slots from Friday to Sunday. Then again, this might require a lot of adjusting/modding and will be a pain in the ass for Classixz, so I suggest keeping the EU server a 24 player slot server and located where it's at, but lower the US server down to a 16-20 player slot server and re-locate it (as I don't live in the US, I don't know which place would suit best, so I suggest making a voting poll).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I am glad @Classixz you decided to not split the US server. I honestly would not enjoy a low-pop US server. This would be boring for me and might result in a possible inactivity personally. I very much enjoy US when it is full of people. I always try to get people into US, AND NO indy i dont just steal from EU i also steal from other servers. I always encourage my steam friends who play other games to get black ops so they can try out our amazing mod. So this mod can be up for a longer time.

Dont forget the good news though...black ops 3 is comming out. If we get a popular server on black ops 3 this might result a lot more people on ZAM. We will just have to see how it goes.

AND 1.8!!