UU Youtube Channel

iKinG

Hey guys it's me again!:D I just recently made a youtube channel for UU! I figured it would be a good idea for all UU members to be able to post gameplay videos of UU on them, sniper edits, clipart ect. Just as long as it dosnt go off the topic for UU. It will help spread the word about UU and make us more popular. All UU members will have access to the account to be able to post gameplays. For access to the account just message me on steam! For those of you that wish to watch UU gameplays here is the link to the channel http://www.youtube.com/user/UndeadUprisingUU/videos and im sure shortly there will be gameplays on it. I am also working on an intro for the youtube account that all UU memebers will be able to use at the beginning of any videos you post. We will be able to use it untill we get a professional intro!

Hey Gamerdog guess what, I made this with Classix's approval. Guess what that means? It is technically official. Another thing, the original YouTube account has only 2 videos and 5 subscribers. I bet really fast I could get way more. How about you grow up a little and stop with all the negative comments?? Like I said before if you don't have anything good to say about something don't say it at all. It just makes you sound stupid.

• Upvote 1

We already have a youtube channel...

Griggs yes I know that. Classsix said I could do this. The other youtube channel isn't open to everyone. The one I made is. All you have to do is ask for the email and password.

Im confused, If we have 2 Undead Uprising YouTube channel, So what will we use?

I guess just use what ever one you want. But no one ever post's anything on the other one. So there for I am going to start posting videos all the time on this one.

Hey Gamerdog guess what, I made this with Classix's approval. Guess what that means? It is technically official. Another thing, the original YouTube account has only 2 videos and 5 subscribers. I bet really fast I could get way more. How about you grow up a little and stop with all the negative comments?? Like I said before if you don't have anything good to say about something don't say it at all. It just makes you sound stupid.

Wow way to get defensive. I was pointing out a legitimate concern that I'm sure other people had as well (as evidenced by Griggs's post), and you start flaming and baiting me? 10/10, truely top performance post. Great form.