REPORT FOR AN ADMIN

Pikachu

SHOCKING NEWS AN ADMIN (SPATRIOT) STARTED TO INSULT ME WITH "FUCK YOU NOOB, KNIFE NOOBETC..."

BUT HE IS NOT DOING ADMIN WORK HE SAW A GUY RQ UNDER 10 ZOMBS(WARHAMMER PL) AND SPATRIOT DIDN'T EVEN LOOKUP FOR HIM HE SAID OK... SORRY FOR THIS TYPE OF NEWS BUT ANYWAY DEMOTE HIM

BTW HERE IS THE PROOF:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PobxINMYmiM&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2ndXzK38s&feature=youtu.be

TAKE CARE WHO YOU PROMOTE!

• Founder

You cant see him say anything in the video. (1st one)

Warhammer_PV is banned. You didnt record that -.- Looked it up anyways, server saved him to RQ list.

And when im running i dont look for RQers, im doing it when im dead or when i can hide.

Patriot doesn't even come to this website. Frankly I'm not even sure why he's an admin in the first place.

But, as recent events have proven, the admins and UU members are allowed to curse off other players, flame them, etc. and not face repercussions. Don't take it personally, Pikachu.

This proof is a piece of crap tbh, 1). You're banned yourself for braking cades, that's probably why you're reporting him im assuming. 2). The second proof didn't have much in it, as class said, when I ban, I hide or just wait till I die. 3). And well gamerdog6482 not a single idea on what you're actually talking about.. well that's it for now.

ik i got banned but that's not the reason i do this reportcoz i told you upper and spat got admim and not on the site ? what is his age he isn't really mature he is like 12 or 11 when he dies he starts with those words and ok i wont take it personally but still in second video he could get up with me and was doing it but no he continued not even when he was dead if you want the video look atmy file share and the last 2 games are there 4 5 slots cya sunday

First, Spatriot is a great admin and we don't really care if he flames and all but he does respects players and second he handles the RQers after he dies or so otherwise then I'll handle it. Third I banned WarHammer already for RQing.

Oh my God, this crap again...

Pikachu, USPatriot telling you "Fuc* you.", is not disrespect. Disrespect is an act in which a person or a group makes another person or another group look less worthy by talking trash about them. For example, if he was to say "Go to hell you poor little fuc*er.", now that's disrespect. This was just a common act of rage that we all have (don't even get me started on you...).

ik i got banned but that's not the reason i do this report...

This is the exact reason of why you've done this report. Meaningless.