Help

Pikachu

What? no? If you talking about him not getting that 54 knife streak then he did, I was there. and if it was about something else, mention it then just saying "no"

Echo, I already said that it's no use reading or listening to what Viirus says anymore. He never comes to the web-site anymore and, when he does, it's to post things that make no sense, like this. Go through some other threads and see his latest posts.

Echo, I already said that it's no use reading or listening to what Viirus says anymore. He never comes to the web-site anymore and, when he does, it's to post things that make no sense, like this. Go through some other threads and see his latest posts.

I agree. I honestly haven't seen anything constructive from him since Dragon left...which is probably a coincidence, but we can't rule out mind control just yet.

oh, well I guess i forgot or that i never saw it. It has 3 upvotes o.0

your right too, i rarely see him on, even on ZaM...