A few suggestions

mudda_fragger

Alright i have just 2 suggestions i would recommend and if you like them, use them and if you dont so be it. I feel as if admins shoudnt be able to cade before the counter hits 0. I've seen patriot do it countless times and he cades off good spots that a lot of people like to go just to be with his cousin. Also the last one is that I think admins shoudnt be allowed to !maprotate the game if there is more than 5 people overall. I feel this can help because you guys rotate all the time and when you rotate it doesnt save to theatre. If people needed to report or they were recording for youtube, they would have lost that whole game. Just two suggestions hope you consider them and if you dont use them so be it. Have a nice thanksgiving to you guys as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I support both of these. Pre-cading as an admin not only makes people mad because you block spots off and/or not camp with them, but it encourages them to break barricades. You are an admin and you are supposed to be a role-model for other players and help them out, not ditch them (unless they're spamming Russians). Also, !maprotate... USPatriot's fetish.

i agree with both of these. patriot always cades good camping spots where everyone likes to go to and says "break and ban" when the counters not even at zero. and secondly patriot is pretty selfish on !maprotate, he always rotates when someone else get a final killcam and some people say "no map rotate pls" and then he just does it straight away, even myself i dont want to maprotate cause i wondered how the last survivor died or maybe someone got a cool killcam. But he does it, but once he gets a killcam himself HE never rotates. as of today i saw him get last kill on radiation but no map rotate but he does it for other killcams.