Ninja for Zombies?

Mr.StealYoGirl

Let's face it: footsteps are really loud for both survivors and zombies and headphone users can pretty much know where you are just by listening to them ^_^ . Since survivors have the ability to buy ninja/zombie transform and move completely silently, I think zombies should also have it. It should cost maybe 500-600 points. What do you guys think? Would it be op?

I say no cuz if u are running and zombies are behind u and it would be shit if u die by backstab while u are knifing zombie front of u or u are running somewhere and going to cade. And if zombies dont have ninja u can hear them easily and it would be easier to run away from them whitout dying by backstab

Caccoon [1200pts] - A survivor shield which will completely protect you from back-stabbing and being hit by a lim in the back (could possibly deflect Hell/Shaman effects).

No Ninja for zombies, but maybe a loudness reduction perk.

Just mah opinion. P.S. Not sure if I speled Caccoon correctly, might be caccon or cacoon.

The LAST thing we need is to make the already completely overpowered zombies have even MORE of an advantage.

Faaaaalse.

All you need is a good team of survivors and you can dominate. I'm all up for upgrading BOTH teams.

P.S. How do you know the current gameplay feel if you don't even play, at all? Play more...

Faaaaalse.

All you need is a good team of survivors and you can dominate. I'm all up for upgrading BOTH teams.

P.S. How do you know the current gameplay feel if you don't even play, at all? Play more...

I play a bit.

I can honestly say that I've only ever actually won a game, as a survivor, once and there was only a single AI zombie for most of the match + three survivors on Jungle before the nerf to that map.

I've never even seen the survivors win since, or before, that round.

HAH, i've Always liked it[if it was] slanted for the zombies because more players end up As zombies Anyways And we dont want them to rq we need them to stay happy, if 2 survivors win 22 zombies lost, i dont like that 8% of the server wins, thAts why i Always run At the end letting the zombs have the satisfaction of winning

True story. No matter how hard I try to last the whole game, some dumbass always breaks all of the cades within the last minute and lets all the zombies in.