USPatriot's adminship issue

Ramsy

As most of you already know, USPatriot is one of the admins and staff members of UU. He started out as a moderator on the US server and stepped his game up by becoming an admin on all of the UU servers. Now, as an admin, you are entitled and supposed to follow the rules, enforce them, encourage others to do so as well and punish those that do not do so. Well, not all admins seem to have that inside of their head. Best example? USPatriot.

USPatriot has a fetish to use 2 commands that are intended to speed the game up and make the gameplay progress faster, but he over-abuses them like a French whore. If you over-abuse these 2 commands, you will start losing your games saved inside of your Theatre. What does this mean? Want to make a gameplay video? Nope. Want to edit something? Nope. Want to make a tutorial video? Nope. Want to report a player? And most of it all... Want to show off a 12-man zombie feed with 2 limbs? Nope...

He obviously doesn't seem to have this in his head. When I ask him: "Why?", he will find measley excuses, such as: "[somebody random] told me to do this.", or: "Because I can?". I mean, it's okay to use this kind of stuff every now and then, but it doesn't mean you get to live off of it.

Now, I would, of course, provide some proof to fit my story a bit better, but, as I said, where are my games? Gone to hell.

• Upvote 2

• Founder

This will not change anything.

Gameplays saves. Was a guy that was willing to add the game play to his fileshare for peoples having problems with them not saving.

My personal gameplays saves if someone uses !maprotate.

"I think that he cannot handle his adminship the way he is intended to and only uses it for it's benefits. He should be revoked from his admin rank." You should atleast put so everyone can see whos voting on something.

He won't be revoked from his admin rank.

Gameplays saves. Was a guy that was willing to add the game play to his fileshare for peoples having problems with them not saving.

My personal gameplays saves if someone uses !maprotate.

Your games (somehow...) save, but the games of 50% of the server don't. Mine don't, Dusty's don't, KinG's don't, Wast's don't, etc... Do you really think that people want to bother with this?

• Founder

My gameplays save aswel, but not everyone does so i dont see any problem in just prohibit the use of !maprotate cmd... is it seriously that big problem to wait few more seconds?

Credits can be speeded up a bit, and the !maprotate command can be removed.

Credits being slow is probably the biggest issue here.

• Upvote 1

I don't know what think about that... He is a good admin, i mean he is always online, he kick or ban rules breakers... But that's right it's annoying when he use this kind of command because it "glitch" your game in theather mod.

So the best way is maybe to delete !map_rotate command...

but he over-abuses them like a French whore.

What was that ? :D

Ramsy you are overreacting he isn't breaking any rules he is allowed to restart and maprotate at the end of game whenever people want to.

For example, when he restarts a map he asks people should i restart and they usually say yes if they say no he wont restart.

Ramsy you are overreacting he isn't breaking any rules he is allowed to restart and maprotate at the end of game whenever people want to.

For example, when he restarts a map he asks people should i restart and they usually say yes if they say no he wont restart.

your overreacting on increasing your font size... and sometimes he just does it, EDIT* as I said before, he never restarts/rotates when he gets last kill but when some of us do, he does it even when people say not too.

Credits will be faster.

18:18 - DHDUSpatriot: i dont do it

18:18 - DHDUSpatriot: very few times

18:18 - DHDUSpatriot: when it's less than 10 people and with very few kills

Your poll has been removed.

he lied he always maprotate and when under 10 players he just leAves and comes to eu then leave from eu and invite everyone -.- with like 2 or 3 invites per person

He will always change the map if someone else gets the final killcam, but he never does if he does. He will only do it if his final killcam is full of fails. As said, even if you tell him not to change it, he will.

He will always change the map if someone else gets the final killcam, but he never does if he does. He will only do it if his final killcam is full of fails. As said, even if you tell him not to change it, he will.

yeah, exactly as I said...but some reason my first post didn't upload I wrote it twice...

It's a good idea to get rid of !Maprotate about 35% of the time my gameplays saves when he does this command. And another idea was for !Fastrestart we should be able to restart a map at least once or twice. I mean when I played Nuketown he restarted it about 3-4 times I know it's a favorite map but would it be a great idea to play our favorite maps at least twice.