NEW IDEAS FOR 1.6!!!

KickArse

Make a medic class, where you can heal yourself or teammates from limbs with a medkit (costs around 500-700 pts, only can be used 2 times per game). I'm working on a medkit model and healing code right now. Second chance pro should also be able to be bought (3000-4000 points). Then just add some more stuff. M9 replacing ASP would also be super epic.

raygun mark 2, whos who And ffs phd flopper, their was A thread somewhere About using bo2 stuff but i couldnt remember if we could use it or not

From what I understand, BO2 stuff can't legally be used because 3ARC hasn't released the rights to it to the public, like they did with BO1.

However from what I've seen, this is being ignored.

• Upvote 1

I have a Santa hat model I made to be attached to the player's head:

http://undeaduprisin...date/#entry9984

I will be posting a dropbox link on the thread as soon as possible for the xmodel files and textures.

Yeah, I saw it, but I couldn't decide which topic could be the most appropriate place for xmas ideas

edit: I'll just post some of them here for the time being.

1. Summit snow ambient fx on all maps.(This was ramsy's idea i guess)

2. Replace grenade model with snowballs.

3. Zombies drop presents(real model) on death(10% chance) (pick it up for random rewards: points, weapons, attachments, free vip)

4. Xmas tree in shop.(One time use per map) Randomly generates presents below it.

5. Santa hats for all zombies.

6. b2 bomber model replaced with sled and reindeers

7. santa player model for admins(human)

8. snow texture on top of cades

LOL "3. Zombies drop presents(real model) on death(10% chance) (pick it up for random rewards: points, weapons, attachments, free vip)"

but that gives me an idea... if you do add the present drop from zombie death, maybe if you get the vip drop it will last for the game you are currently playing? maybe once picking it up, it will activate a new button for the player to use in the shop, maybe 4, 9 or something else, it will enable you to choose your class of your choosing OR will give you all VIP weapons, and accessories, such as the free 50 starting points, and maybe a tag that says "TempVIP" icon? or something else. VIP members go to MVP.

EDIT: bolded letters again, huh?

The present can creatures an option on players screen: press L to choose class. Then the player will be stripped of its perks from its old class, Will keep its weapons though. Then the new class menu will appear in the shop menu. Also, the cip headicon should appear on player's head. That's how i planned it to be at the beginning.

LOL "3. Zombies drop presents(real model) on death(10% chance) (pick it up for random rewards: points, weapons, attachments, free vip)"

but that gives me an idea... if you do add the present drop from zombie death, maybe if you get the vip drop it will last for the game you are currently playing? maybe once picking it up, it will activate a new button for the player to use in the shop, maybe 4, 9 or something else, it will enable you to choose your class of your choosing OR will give you all VIP weapons, and accessories, such as the free 50 starting points, and maybe a tag that says "TempVIP" icon? or something else. VIP members go to MVP.

EDIT: bolded letters again, huh?

mvp to admin?

oh i see why i got bold letters... its cause im a "server admin" which i'm not :P

mvp to admin?

and admin? well there is currently no class for admins right now, execpt the change starting loadout, but it'll be for VIP's and MVPs once this idea go live

oh i see why i got bold letters... its cause im a "server admin" which i'm not :Pand admin? well there is currently no class for admins right now, execpt the change starting loadout, but it'll be for VIP's and MVPs once this idea go live

Admins get KEXMIN, and KEX gets jesuspowers

We currently have ZAM, which is being updated, and TKEM, which is work-in-progress. I honestly see no use in this.

Although, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have something like Infected. I will see if I can come up with something cool with this basis.