Yo, could we get some RQ guidelines?

Myst

Aight, so i was banned at 2:35 AM on Crisis, I killed one of the last two survivors making it 9 to 1. Even though it was my only kill, i was super tired, had to get up early, so i left.

It's undeniable that it was a ridiculous ban. After explaining this to spatroit, i am now unbanned. It was only a 1 day ban, but that's still not justifying.

I've pretty much always hated RQ bans, i think they are taken to an extreme. Anyways, it seems like some of the admins are confused exactly what a RQ is, I am also confused. I would like to propose a set of guidelines that would justify leaving the game.

1. If you kill at least one survivor

2. If there are 10 zombies, or if 75% of the server is infected

3. If you joined as a zombie.

4. If you die over 20 times

5. If the game ends soon after they leave.

NOTE: If you follow even one of these rules, you cannot be banned for RQ.

Here's my issue, I've been in chat with people, and seen people say okay 11 zombies I'm out till next game. I just think it's wrong. I even did it once, I it off after i died knowing there was 11 zombies. But my point is that admins(not gonna name) and UU members and newbz(me) do it constantly and it's starting to get rediculious and I think we should at least put a rule you have to play objective as a zombie for 2 mins from when died and 11 zombies or over.