how buy special player ?

YoyoDu.

I want know How buy special player? whether yes how it cost? answer plz. TY

KEX used to sell custom classes to players that were willing to pay the price, but he doesn't do that anymore. The only people that have them are me, Flashy and Ice.

@Ramsy and all MK admins and mods ( russians )

"MK"? What is that?

Also, there is a difference between having a custom class and having a staff member class. People with custom classes get to have anything they want, as long as they earn it and/or pay for it. Staff members are granted a class according to their seniority ranking.

To be honest, he is dumb enough to actually buy admin. If that isn't a sign of stupidity, I don't know what is...

P.S. I don't mean that the server is bad and that that is why it is stupid. It's just because, well... Why spend money on something that is meant to be a reward/job...

• Upvote 2

Russians buy moderator/admin SOLELY because of the benefits. The weapons, perks, starting points and extras. That's it.

Don't believe me? How many of the staff members would you call an active server AND website member, loyal, responsilbe and trustworthy?

• Upvote 1

Russians buy moderator/admin SOLELY because of the benefits. The weapons, perks, starting points and extras. That's it.

Don't believe me? How many of the staff members would you call an active server AND website member, loyal, responsilbe and trustworthy?

Well yeah that's true but then there's people like XXUSPATRIOT who are moderators on US/EU and still aren't active members on the website, etc.