Camping as zombie

BIGz

How about the zombies lighting up as red dots on the survivors' HUD (mini-map) every time they are standing still for 10 seconds and over (they can still spin, knife, etc..., but just not change their position). Smth like that.

• Upvote 4

How about the zombies lighting up as red dots on the survivors' HUD (mini-map) every time they are standing still for 10 seconds and over (they can still spin, knife, etc..., but just not change their position). Smth like that.

Good idea, but i think more like 30sec then survivals can see their location.

- Griggzor Approves...... xD

Good idea but i think more than 20 sec will be better ( someone can type 10 sec he can be free kill )

that would be op as fuck, once echo was a corporal kept calling in sr71's the zombies had 1 kill, eventually the 1 zombie rage quit, and the other 2 had command overflow GG

Nope, wouldn't be OP at all. It's not like the survivors win that much anyway. I've been playing this mod for a year now, and I've only ever seen the survivors win twice.

This would be a good idea too, but I'd lower it to 5 seconds.

• 2 months later...

This especially happens when a survivor leaves his current camping spot. Zombies go to all possible and good camping spots and stay there and wait for him.

This is not suppose to be allowed. This problem should be controlled and handled pretty soon because it sucks for the survivor if he has done nothing wrong

and the zombies break rules just because they cant handle him getting to a new spot and surviving. Unacceptable and shouldn't be warned because of the

HUGE amount of people doing it. I recommend announcing people get a 1 day ban NO WARNING for no objective unless a good excuse to go afk.

This especially happens when a survivor leaves his current camping spot. Zombies go to all possible and good camping spots and stay there and wait for him.

This is not suppose to be allowed. This problem should be controlled and handled pretty soon because it sucks for the survivor if he has done nothing wrong

and the zombies break rules just because they cant handle him getting to a new spot and surviving. Unacceptable and shouldn't be warned because of the

HUGE amount of people doing it. I recommend announcing people get a 1 day ban NO WARNING for no objective unless a good excuse to go afk.

Well let's see, what I do is I usually put a tactical of where they are going to-I probably did this thing like maybe 3-4 times and I stopped because I think it's kinda wrong. Like for example on Nuketown, if they camp in the Greenish-Blue house, I tend to place a tactical somewhere in the Yellow house-like on the back where the balcony is, I don't know what that thing is called. So, then when I die then I just re-spawn and kill them and they usually get mad about it. I know that this particular thing is wrong to do. Like the past 2 days or so, I've been experiencing with this. I just camp at this one spot, and then the next thing you know I'm running to a new spot and hey there's either a zombie just waiting for me at that location(spot) where I am planning to camp-not that many people know where I camp, but there are those out there that know where I usually camp. Not that many people would know where you would go because there are so many spots to camp at, but still if there's like 15+ players of course 1 zombie would be waiting at every camping spot-not sure if this has ever happened but I know on one zombie server this thing rarely happened. But I know that this is wrong and there should probably be a NEW rule saying, "Camping as a zombie is NOT allowed"-it kinda counts as not playing the objective just because you are just standing there doing nothing. I mean a 1 day ban is kinda harsh. If they do this kind of thing at least 3-4 times they should get at least a 5-9 hour ban, but if they do this non-sense 5+ times then maybe a 1-2 day ban would be appropriate. But good thinking though ProModder.

Nope, wouldn't be OP at all. It's not like the survivors win that much anyway. I've been playing this mod for a year now, and I've only ever seen the survivors win twice.

This would be a good idea too, but I'd lower it to 5 seconds.

Wow alpha and I must be freakin amazing because we have own like 3 or 4 times in the past month

no that's not playing objective, and getting really fucking annoyed with it also, more spots include either house on nuke, the hut on jungle, rooms on array and cracked

Agreed, if their there for a few seconds its fine, but if there intentionally waiting there, not playing objective unless someone comes in the spot is NOT allowed.