Creative new spots

Ramsy

I am getting braindamage from going to the same spots over and over again every single time on each map, so I came up with this cool idea.

I propose that we show off some of "our own" spots and ask the staff members on opinions and approval on using them.

If you have something interesting, please use the following template:

MAP:

IMAGE(S):

WHY THIS SPOT SHOULD BE ALLOWED:

The spot needs to be fair for both teams and creative, obviously.

MAP:

Summit

IMAGE(S):

wbad4gM.jpg

I believe that this spot should be allowed because I find it quite impressive and, aside from that, zombies can easily knife your barricades by jumping from the railings on the opposite sides. On a side not, since the barricades can only be placed as shown in the picture, if thrown correctly, a barricade destroying limb will take out a minimum of 2, if not more, barricades with just one shot. Furthermore, you are completely open to being hit by limbs and you don't have any kind of shelter to cover you from limbs.

MAP:

Summit

IMAGE(S):

wbad4gM.jpg

I believe that this spot should be allowed because I find it quite impressive and, aside from that, zombies can easily knife your barricades by jumping from the railings on the opposite sides. On a side not, since the barricades can only be placed as shown in the picture, if thrown correctly, a barricade destroying limb will take out a minimum of 2, if not more, barricades with just one shot. Furthermore, you are completely open to being hit by limbs and you don't have any kind of shelter to cover you from limbs.

cant they just do 6 stack then get glitched in cades

it's not a spot at all but affects all spots, do to the new power of Cade limbs it makes camping a lot more difficult, so I propose lowering the Cade streak death machines down by five. not as op as zem was at just 25 Cade's but instead of 45 lower it to 40, at the bonus 1000pts from "Cade's from the sky" that you get at 35, make it 30 Cade's. then also maybe another Cade streak DM at somewhere from 80 to 100 Cade's, if not a DM, maybe free dogs at 90 (k9), or another free deathcall that non mvp's can get at 100 Cade's, these are because after the 120 kill streak DM it's a hell of a lot harder racking up kills, and I would still increase the price of Cade limbs to 300pts

Or just remove all of the zombie shop items except health and normal tomahawk.

cant they just do 6 stack then get glitched in cades

I'm not saying that they can't, but then it'd be banable. I mean, if you remain on just one barricade at all times, it is easily reachable.

it's not a spot at all but affects all spots, do to the new power of Cade limbs it makes camping a lot more difficult, so I propose lowering the Cade streak death machines down by five. not as op as zem was at just 25 Cade's but instead of 45 lower it to 40, at the bonus 1000pts from "Cade's from the sky" that you get at 35, make it 30 Cade's. then also maybe another Cade streak DM at somewhere from 80 to 100 Cade's, if not a DM, maybe free dogs at 90 (k9), or another free deathcall that non mvp's can get at 100 Cade's, these are because after the 120 kill streak DM it's a hell of a lot harder racking up kills, and I would still increase the price of Cade limbs to 300pts

Or just remove all of the zombie shop items except health and normal tomahawk.

Oh please God no. Just leave scorestreaks as is. We're looking for improvements and advancement, not changes.

I am getting braindamage from going to the same spots over and over again every single time on each map, so I came up with this cool idea.

I propose that we show off some of "our own" spots and ask the staff members on opinions and approval on using them.

If you have something interesting, please use the following template:

MAP:

IMAGE(S):

The spot needs to be fair for both teams and creative, obviously.

I really agree with him. I hate camping at the same spot all the time!!!! And it's been since November that new spots haven't been displayed.

• 3 months later...