Happy Birthday "ZAM" !! :)

Classixz

So it's been 1 full year. Happy Birthday ZAM I wonder what awaits this weekend. ph34r.png And by the way YOUR birthday is coming up in 30 days. I ask this question, Why didn't you create this MOD on your birthday you get what I'm saying, You could of gotten 2 cakes- 1 for your birthday and 1 for ZAM's Birthday. I think we should do something really cool for Non-Vipers and maybe Vipers too.

Free Ballistic Bowie Knife 4 everybodeh? biggrin.png

I like the idea but not that many people on ZAM knife all the time. They just get like 1-3 knife kills then camp. Unless you are one of the KNIFER types who knife a lot and camp just a little. But maybe if we add this for everyone it may change the gameplay? Not really sure about that since I know they would camp and shoot ballistics at ya-it depends how good their accuracy is I mean you got 7 shots or else you are DEAD-if you run out of ammo with your other guns which many non-vipers do, and then there are those people who just run and knife. Unless you are those lucky guys-zombies you may kill them, if NOT then you can buy ballistics as a ZOMBIE and maybe kill them-depends on your skill of Knifing.

I like the idea but not that many people on ZAM knife all the time. They just get like 1-3 knife kills then camp. Unless you are one of the KNIFER types who knife a lot and camp just a little. But maybe if we add this for everyone it may change the gameplay? Not really sure about that since I know they would camp and shoot ballistics at ya-it depends how good their accuracy is I mean you got 7 shots or else you are DEAD-if you run out of ammo with your other guns which many non-vipers do, and then there are those people who just run and knife. Unless you are those lucky guys-zombies you may kill them, if NOT then you can buy ballistics as a ZOMBIE and maybe kill them-depends on your skill of Knifing.

I was being sarcastic. xD