Array

ProModder

There is a big problem with the ZAM map Array.

1. This map has a really overpowered camping spot
  2. The easter egg gives too many strong weapons
  3. The Score limit does not really change anything

I think these changes should be attempted to be done if not then atleast tell me why it can't be done

1. The overpowered camping spot has got to go
  2. The easter egg could be kept, but then the map limits should be taken off
  3. the score limit should be taken off if easter egg taken off
  4. if easter egg is kept, take the overpowered desert eagle out for something that is rare but not too strong
  5. If everything is to stay like it is, take off the roof at the overpowered camping spot to make it harder

Like I said, if nothing can be done to change this map, well I need to know why I just don't know and I wish to know so I don't complain that no one is changing how stupid it is.

If all these changes can happen, I strongly thing we should. When your having fun on the server and all of a sudden this map comes up, survivor or not I groan and wish this

map wasn't even in the mod like it is or isn't because its soo different and GAY. I wish these changes could be made.

• Downvote 1

Well, every Sunday night-Thursday night, there are usually like 5-8 players online at average. I really like the small maps in my opinion, there's less spots-bullshit to deal with, the game-play goes faster in my opinion. I used to hate the big maps just because, as a runner it got really boring trying to figure out where the zombies spawn or where they were at, but as a camper it took zombies a while to get there without speed and what not. With smaller maps, it seems easy and more narrower. That flag on array used to be an over powered spot, but there's 2 ways up so yeah.

The Easter Egg in my opinion seems okay, but there may be some problems.

What I was thinking was to maybe add like 2-3 more weapons so then about 8-9 players would have something awesome, and that a person could only be permitted to have 1 weapon only, so that other people can get a special weapon themselves. Also, those that are non-vip never get anything special besides an SMG and a Pistol. It could be awesome if they had a chance to get one of these special weapons that they've never had before. I just think that we should change up the Easter Egg a little bit more, but I still want small maps unless Kex wants to change it back to the old routine. I don't really care though what happens, I'm just glad that I have something to enjoy.

There is a big problem with the ZAM map Array.

1. This map has a really overpowered camping spot
  2. The easter egg gives too many strong weapons
  3. The Score limit does not really change anything

I think these changes should be attempted to be done if not then atleast tell me why it can't be done

1. The overpowered camping spot has got to go
  2. The easter egg could be kept, but then the map limits should be taken off
  3. the score limit should be taken off if easter egg taken off
  4. if easter egg is kept, take the overpowered desert eagle out for something that is rare but not too strong
  5. If everything is to stay like it is, take off the roof at the overpowered camping spot to make it harder

Like I said, if nothing can be done to change this map, well I need to know why I just don't know and I wish to know so I don't complain that no one is changing how stupid it is.

If all these changes can happen, I strongly thing we should. When your having fun on the server and all of a sudden this map comes up, survivor or not I groan and wish this

map wasn't even in the mod like it is or isn't because its soo different and GAY. I wish these changes could be made.

This map makes people want to come back in after a reset or crash. Were not going to change it just cause its a little OP. Even though i agree that the spots are OP, i for one as a zombie don't have a hard time getting in the base and killing all the humans.

• 2 weeks later...