I'm baaack! :)

Ramsy

Hello everyone. I decided to let you all know that I'm back and that I'll be on as usual once again. The reason why I was offline for this last whole month was because I had some financial issues, but I'm back on track now and let's hope I don't end up without Internet again. xD

(Ik, small thread, but I wanted to feel special. xD)

Welcome back ramsy, you missed some things the past month, but the good thing is you are back and we are glad to hear that. So, you back again to apply for moderator or what?

I noticed the "Array madness" the very second I got onto EU. xD

I just applied for a v1.6 tester and I'm gonna PM KEX to unlock my moderator application.

Yes, array was and still is chaos with the Easter Egg and that flag spot. So, yeah that's about it..........

Nothing better than teleporting into a corner facing away from 4 guys with fire-breathing Desert Eagles and shotguns and a dude with a Flamethrower, am I right? :|

Nothing better than teleporting into a corner facing away from 4 guys with fire-breathing Desert Eagles and shotguns and a dude with a Flamethrower, am I right? :|

That part right there is right. And still what I really hated was when you were teleporting out of that place, guess what a fuckin zombie or two is just camping in the corner, just to kill you-i consider that not playing the objective. Also, where the flag area is, there's usually a person laying down and knifing you, or as you teleport in there, they all just start spraying bullets at you. I consider there being a change in that spot a little bit, maybe adding one more flag or using that same flag but you never know where you will spawn-besides the top area where the survivors camp is off limits to teleport there. I hope it all goes good with you getting moderator for maybe both U.S and EU, and also getting tester yourself. I think you can do a job well down sir. Well Ramsy, keep it up and in the future something will happen.

That part right there is right. And still what I really hated was when you were teleporting out of that place, guess what a fuckin zombie or two is just camping in the corner, just to kill you-i consider that not playing the objective. Also, where the flag area is, there's usually a person laying down and knifing you, or as you teleport in there, they all just start spraying bullets at you. I consider there being a change in that spot a little bit, maybe adding one more flag or using that same flag but you never know where you will spawn-besides the top area where the survivors camp is off limits to teleport there. I hope it all goes good with you getting moderator for maybe both U.S and EU, and also getting tester yourself. I think you can do a job well down sir. Well Ramsy, keep it up and in the future something will happen.

Thanks ViiRus. :)