COD WAW and BO Zombies

BIGz

Any one been playing zombies. I have waw zombies and bo zombies but no map packs for black ops but will by some when i can. Just looking for any one to play zombies with. I have a mic so If you or a group of peaple want to play jjust pm me on steam |FG|BIGZ_HD Im not the most exsperinced zombies player but i would say i am a decent player at least

Any one been playing zombies. I have waw zombies and bo zombies but no map packs for black ops but will by some when i can. Just looking for any one to play zombies with. I have a mic so If you or a group of peaple want to play jjust pm me on steam |FG|BIGZ_HD Im not the most exsperinced zombies player but i would say i am a decent player at least

I play every once in a while on BO1 and enjoy it. Feel free to add me and we could play some time.

I'm thinking to probably get Call of Duty World at War soon, but I rarely play Black Ops Zombies. So we could probably play Black Ops zombies if ya want?

WAW is half off this week. $10 instead of $20 on steam incase anyone's interested.

I'm thinking to probably get Call of Duty World at War soon, but I rarely play Black Ops Zombies. So we could probably play Black Ops zombies if ya want?

Don't buy it, I have 1 or 2 extra keys. Give me a chance to find the file I stored the keys on, you can have one.

WAW is half off this week. $10 instead of $20 on steam incase anyone's interested.

Yeah I already knew that it was going to be half off, but I can't really afford it now.

Don't buy it, I have 1 or 2 extra keys. Give me a chance to find the file I stored the keys on, you can have one.

I'm buying myself one. End of story.

• Founder

For the people who don't have WaW, I really recommend you to buy this game, it's one of the most awesome games I have played

Custom maps and a lot of mods that it will keep your fun all the time

Game is just fun over all, really good campaign.