The future of testers

Ramsy

Me and KEX talked about all of the bugs in v1.6. and we've realised that the testers didn't really do a very good job. I mean, you applied for a tester and you had so much free time to find all of these bugs, and you missed them all... If you are applying for a tester, do your job right and make it so that the update that's about to come is 100% clean and bug-free. I'm not gonna give names, but there are some people who just had their chances of becoming a moderator/part of UU dropped because of this lack of responsibility. Next time, please think about what you are doing before just applying for something like this with no pre-caution. Now KEX has to work extra hard on fixing all of this because of you.

As a matter of fact, I personally don't even see why there should be so many testers. 2 people should be able to do all of the testing on their own (KEX and Griggs). Having so many testers is just a free pass for them to get a glimpse of the stuff coming. I suggest that, in the future, KEX and Griggs just pick people who they know for sure would fit this position on their own. After all, they are the ones who know best, aren't they?

• Upvote 3

Me and KEX talked about all of the bugs in v1.6. and we've realised that the testers didn't really do a very good job. I mean, you applied for a tester and you had so much free time to find all of these bugs, and you missed them all... If you are applying for a tester, do your job right and make it so that the update that's about to come is 100% clean and bug-free. I'm not gonna give names, but there are some people who just had their chances of becoming a moderator/part of UU dropped because of this lack of responsibility. Next time, please think about what you are doing before just applying for something like this with no pre-caution. Now KEX has to work extra hard on fixing all of this because of you.

As a matter of fact, I personally don't even see why there should be so many testers. 2 people should be able to do all of the testing on their own (KEX and Griggs). Having so many testers is just a free pass for them to get a glimpse of the stuff coming. I suggest that, in the future, KEX and Griggs just pick people who they know for sure would fit this position on their own. After all, they are the ones who know best, aren't they?

Agreed, some were good and some were bad. I for one played a lot and tested all the guns, posted a topic about glitches and helped a lot. I do agree 100% with you though. I'd take some time to decide the testers.