New updates on the website

Classixz

Ever since the shoutbox was added, the site locks up on my Android after about 10 to 15 sec. I like the black version of the site though.

Simple....switch to an IPhone. But really, when things tend to crash I turn my phone off and then on. The site on my phone has always worked and never crashes so maybe you have an out dated phone?

Simple....switch to an IPhone. But really, when things tend to crash I turn my phone off and then on. The site on my phone has always worked and never crashes so maybe you have an out dated phone?

I was trying to find a solution, not multiply my problem. Suggesting an Iphone would fix my problem... LOL

I have a Sumsung Galaxy 4S, so it isn't the hardware. As it turns out, it was the firmware. I had disabled automatic updates some how.

Back to working like a charm. Your suggestion to restart the phone did help however. The reboot showed me the problem.

Thanks