Create a class

Brisi1234567890

I got an idea for the servers and website. I was thinking about a create a class. That is where You can go to the same place where VIP and MVP are. Then under those two it can say create a class. If you click on that a class manager will pop up. And create a class like: BOwie- 10$. Speedo-25$ and stuff like that.

And then you'll get your own class in for 1-3 days?

• Upvote 1

• Founder

Was thinking of the same things, you can pick any weapon (the price will raise depening on the op-ness).

You will be able to set starting points (price will raise depening on how much you want)

• Upvote 1

Yeah. Plus to be able to call it whatever You want by youself. Like: SuperAwesomeKillerClass (Awesome name btw.. C:   ) Anyway. Like the Bowie is OP so that should be more expensive than the other things. The speedo is also something knifers and ppl who runs the start want. And the MPL is good at knifing and stuff like that. Depend on the most useful things in the game, should cost more (IRL money) 

I like the idea but what about permanent classes like 20 bucks for always starting with speedo. 

I mean admins get it forever for free. 

I think its not too OP for those who love to knife(me included)

I like the class idea and agree that you should only get some stuff for 1-3 days.

But like buying speedo permanently would be awesome.

• Founder

I'm thinking of permanent purchases. 1-3 days for it to be added.

And you can update your class when you want to, but if you decide to change weapons they will either be removed (if they are way to OP) or added random at spawn.

I'm thinking of permanent purchases. 1-3 days for it to be added.

And you can update your class when you want to, but if you decide to change weapons they will either be removed (if they are way to OP) or added random at spawn.

exactly, would you really buy something that you can already have with money that lasts for 3 days?

if we go with the custom classes, here's how it should go, we categorize everything in the shop into 4 levels, 1 being the lowest and less op things, and 4 being the best and most op things, then you can choose the 4 items you want in your shop, but not at a reduced price, 20$ per class for life, maybe 30$ if you want 2 class 4 slots in 1 class

i Likey

but that would be OP if you think

1. Deathcall

2. Unlimited ammo

3. Teleport

4. Mine

also its $20-30 not 20$  noob

I suggest going with drop-down menus.

Example:

WEAPON SLOT 1 [when clicked on, you can select any weapon that is in ZAM]:

WEAPON SLOT 1 ATTACHMENT(S) [if any are possible, if not, then none]:

ADD A WEAPON SLOT [changes to "WEAPON SLOT 2" once pressed; every time you add a slot, a new "ADD A WEAPON SLOT" option appears underneath the one you clicked on; also works on the same principle as the one above]:

WEAPON SLOT 2 ATTACHMENT(S): 

MELEE WEAPON [standard/Bowie/other]:

LETHAL THROWABLE [Frag Grenade/Semtex/Tomahawk/Molotov Cocktail/other/none]:

STARTING PERKS [you can select multiple at once or none]:

STARTING CREDITS: (ammount goes here; anything from 0 to however much KEX finds appropriate)

OTHER FEATURES [you can select multiple at once; custom headicon/maximum ammunition on a specific weapon/maximum ammunition on all weapons/other]:

LASTING [x days/permanent]:

The final price would be auto-generated (determined automatically) once you select all of your items and press on something, like a "CONFIRM" or "FINISH CUSTOMIZATION" button.

Example:

Golden Desert Eagle

/

MPL

Dual Mags, Grip, Red Dot Sight (RDS)

M40A3

/

Ballistic Bowie Knife

/

Bowie Knife

Tomahawk

Speedo, Ninja, Smaller Crosshairs

500 starting credits

Prestige Master headicon (BO2 emblem), maximum ammunition on all weapons

Permanent lasting

Final price: $150

• Upvote 2

I suggest going with drop-down menus.

Example:

WEAPON SLOT 1 [when clicked on, you can select any weapon that is in ZAM]:

WEAPON SLOT 1 ATTACHMENT(S) [if any are possible, if not, then none]:

ADD A WEAPON SLOT [changes to "WEAPON SLOT 2" once pressed; every time you add a slot, a new "ADD A WEAPON SLOT" option appears underneath the one you clicked on; also works on the same principle as the one above]:

WEAPON SLOT 2 ATTACHMENT(S): 

MELEE WEAPON [standard/Bowie/other]:

LETHAL THROWABLE [Frag Grenade/Semtex/Tomahawk/Molotov Cocktail/other/none]:

STARTING PERKS [you can select multiple at once or none]:

STARTING CREDITS: (ammount goes here; anything from 0 to however much KEX finds appropriate)

OTHER FEATURES [you can select multiple at once; custom headicon/maximum ammunition on a specific weapon/maximum ammunition on all weapons/other]:

LASTING [x days/permanent]:

The final price would be auto-generated (determined automatically) once you select all of your items and press on something, like a "CONFIRM" or "FINISH CUSTOMIZATION" button.

Example:

Golden Desert Eagle

/

MPL

Dual Mags, Grip, Red Dot Sight (RDS)

M40A3

/

Ballistic Bowie Knife

/

Bowie Knife

Tomahawk

Speedo, Ninja, Smaller Crosshairs

500 starting credits

Prestige Master headicon (BO2 emblem), maximum ammunition on all weapons

Permanent lasting

Final price: $150

That's what I was thinking about. Just didnt know how to set it up like You did.. c:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...