Switching up the MVP and VIP starter weapons

mudda_fragger

I decided to make this forum because I find myself getting a little bored with the same deagle, sniper, SMG deal. I think it would be cool if you added some kind of different pistol. Yes I know that in the change class for MVP you can make it a python but I still would like maybe something h different. I for one love to knife and find the deagle can't knife as fast as other weapons. I class I would recommend would be

Random SMG: Mpl, Spectre, kiparis, stakeout, Uzi, ect.

Pistol: Asp or Makrov

Sniper: Intervention(don't know where that went(I loved it))

Extra gun: silver deagle

I for one as a player get tired of the same old class. Maybe add a different weapon load out for the class you choose. Such as knife classes(hunter, master hunter, raven) have one class, Camp classes have certain starters, ect.

This topic is to mainly get feedback on your opinion on my ideas and also write what you think would be a good starter class. I just think it's getting old with the same old stuff. Any comments are well appreciated!

Don't forget that KEX is working on the make you own class thing. If you want it changed early then ask him. I think you right that asp or makorv should be (free of course) but soon you can buy the OP wepons for money. So yeah hopefully that will come out soon (Psssst I'm excited for being able to buy speedo)  :P

Don't forget that KEX is working on the make you own class thing. If you want it changed early then ask him. I think you right that asp or makorv should be (free of course) but soon you can buy the OP wepons for money. So yeah hopefully that will come out soon (Psssst I'm excited for being able to buy speedo)  :P

My idea! :D (And a little bit KEX...)  I feel so special! <3 :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always wanted to start with the Olympia once, so op

Isn't the Olympia under the random weapon list, if not, then you may never use it.

Still waiting on my Cyclist idea to go through (the Cyclist bar is already in the mod, but it isn't functional).

A Cyclist is a person who rides a bike, fast. So, what are your ideas on it?

Replace the M40A5 For the Intervention Or change the desert eagle for something In My Opinion

M40A5 is from Battlefield. It's the M40A3 that you were trying to type. But I think they should change the desert eagle for a different pistol. I seem to suck at knifing with the Desert eagle. People say using the ASP, Python, or Tokarev is really good using to knife with. But you guys decide you that.

The intervention is a UU-S sniper only

How do you think us admins feel, Mpl 24/7 </3

I get what ya mean Echo. I'm sick in tired of using the MPL, Desert Eagle, and M40A3 24/7.

A Cyclist is a person who rides a bike, fast. So, what are your ideas on it?

I had an idea of adding a gun game variant into ZAM, and it was accepted, KEX began working on it (because you could see "Cyclist" in the information menu at the start of each game), but I guess it got disgarded.

M40A5 is from Battlefield. It's the M40A3 that you were trying to type.

M40A5 is the issued official name of the weapon (irl), M40A3 is the code-name of it in CoD (4). Therefore, neither of the two are theoretically wrong to use.