Weapon, class suggestions etc.

aShamed

Weapons: Mw2 weapons: AA-12 [1250], Vector [500], UMP 45 [800], ACR [900]

Mw3 weapons: MSR [700] (450 dmg) G36c [700] KSG-12 [800], MP7 [300, FMG9 dual-wield [700], Five Seven [150] (bassicly an usp)

Blops 2 weapons: MSMC [500], Ballista [600] (can also be MVP's starting sniper?) R870 MCS [600], MTAR [700], Executioner [550]

i figured there were not much custom weapons in the shop atm so maybe player could vote i know it might take while to code but it should be worth it. Also the prices are what i think they should be, they can always be changed ofc. 

Class idea's: 

Name: Knifer

Class Items: -Sickle knife [350]

-Bowie Knife [350]

-Addapt (?) Not sure (same price)

-Speedo [350]

Name: Nuclear Bomber

Class items: - Nuke [1500]

- Rod Of Destruction [2000] (you can put this for example next to your cades and it'll have the same affect as forceshield but it's not on you, doesn't affect cades and does 100 dmg)

- G36c PaP'd : [1000] this was added in the test server so Classixz probebly knows what i'm talking about

- Nuclear Nade's: [500] (only get 1 per purchase) (Grenades that'll do 450dmg but you can't kill yourself with it also has increased range)

I'll add more classes later but i'm to tired to come up with more ideas ._.

• Downvote 2

meh i dont look at the gun i look where im shootingXD

but is speedo really that hard to get for everybody?!?!

i know what your gonna say "YOU START WITH IT INDY" you guys dont remember i still ran and knifed before my admin class....

but! if we took out EVERY bo1 weapon and replaced it with something else, it could make the mod bigger and better then ever o==3

No speedo is not hard to get in the beginning, its just the fact people decide to camp until they get speedo and when they get it there is too many zombies.

• Upvote 1

meh i dont look at the gun i look where im shootingXD

but is speedo really that hard to get for everybody?!?!

i know what your gonna say "YOU START WITH IT INDY" you guys dont remember i still ran and knifed before my admin class....

but! if we took out EVERY bo1 weapon and replaced it with something else, it could make the mod bigger and better then ever o==3

True, and speedo isn't hard to get. But if we replaced EVERY blops 1 weapon with a custom weapon the mod might get overloaded and we get problems like in array were the ending screen doesn't work propperly or points don't show up. But i'm not entirly sure tho so there might be a chance indy.. Let's all hope! :D

• 2 weeks later...

@KEX When will the Create-a-Class system be introduces? I'm curious to see how it'll work out, and I'm sure that I am not the only one. We don't need an exact date (if there isn't one yet), just give us an estimate if you can.