BAD NEWS

DragonBallz

NO! The little twerp has returned. Those people that have to deal with this kid, a good idea is to ignore him by muting him and ignore what he types, that way he would be a loner with no friends to answer him.

You teached me the word "twerp" xD

• Upvote 1

You teached me the word "twerp" xD

Wat is twerp.. :S teach meh.. :c

Well according to Dictionary.com the meaning of twerp is, "an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's seriousness or importance."

I even watch this show that uses the word twerp many times, and I didn't know what that word meant until I was 13 years old. I mean the only appropriate time to use the word "twerp" is if someone is younger than you. Like for example, I am 15 so that means I can use the word twerp to those that are between the ages of 8-14. The reason why I said between the ages 8-14 is because that's an appropriate time to call someone a twerp. It's not a good idea to say twerp in front of those that are between the day they were born until 7 years old. Just be cautious, you may get in a lot of trouble for doing that.

• Upvote 3

Well according to Dictionary.com the meaning of twerp is, "an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's seriousness or importance."

I even watch this show that uses the word twerp many times, and I didn't know what that word meant until I was 13 years old. I mean the only appropriate time to use the word "twerp" is if someone is younger than you. Like for example, I am 15 so that means I can use the word twerp to those that are between the ages of 8-14. The reason why I said between the ages 8-14 is because that's an appropriate time to call someone a twerp. It's not a good idea to say twerp in front of those that are between the day they were born until 7 years old. Just be cautious, you may get in a lot of trouble for doing that.

Okay thank You! :D btw, You are in a damn happy mood? :D Did You get a girlfriend or something? :D You're working your reputation up 'ey? ;D

Somehow it makes me happy to see that You are in a nice mood. c: Really long time since ppl seen that? :D

Okay thank You! :D btw, You are in a damn happy mood? :D Did You get a girlfriend or something? :D You're working your reputation up 'ey? ;D

Somehow it makes me happy to see that You are in a nice mood. c: Really long time since ppl seen that? :D

How am I in a happy mood? I am still the same person as I was in the beginning-since I first joined the website and zombie server known as ZAM. I am not really sure what you people are talking about, but I'm kind of confused about it. :huh:  :blink:  

• 2 weeks later...