I think this is a problem.

zalipolo

I noticed that this guy is some rank higher then MVP and he started with 290 points. So what this guy would do is buy mines then kill himself over and over. He does it so if he is zombie he can run into his own mines to get points without giving points to the survivors. It makes it so he buys fast zombie and go before anyone even has a kill yet it's not right in my opinion. I mean I know it's not inthe rules but could we do something like where if you die your mines go away? That's a simple fix unless it's not that easy.

man, i was the one who actually did this first... I'm actually the one who finds out most of the strategies and shit here, even from Zem too...

but Classixz will soon have a class editor. So people can pay to have classes. If you noticed, Ramsy is not a staff member, nor VIP/MVP i suppose. and he has more stuff than admins. Once again it could've been someone who paid for those extra benefits.

if you guys are talking about the mines, then that was there for a WHILE now, maybe its like that because classixz doesn't want it so you can get a kill, and put another one quickly repeatedly, if you have 150 points to actually buy one, if you get a kill. you can place another one easy pesy, but you might get 100 points so you cant.

getting 200 points  every time might seem OP just let it be by random, you can get 100, or 300 if lucky.