UU-S IS BACK (once again)

AIR I Echo

As most of you already probably know, UU has an elite clan consisted of professional knifers called UU-K, or, if you prefer - UU's Knifers. Well, it's about time that we finally bring UU-S back in. This is UU-S - UU's Snipers!

UU-S will be consisted of the most expert snipers that play on the UU servers. The absolute best that can get the coolest kills, run and quickscope zombies with ease, 720 no scope Y-Ys,and can outmaneuver the enemies with their tactics will most likely be apart of this.

I AIR | Echo will lead UU-S and iamindy33 will co-lead it, which means that he will help me in the general management and recruiting new members. (We already chose out coleaders, so please do not try to apply for co-leader)

We will find expert players on the servers and invite them to UU-S personally. After you make an application me and iamindy33 will monitor you on Zam to see how good you are at sniping. If you feel like you are skilled enough to be in it, feel free to apply, but you 
HAVE to use the following template:

Your Steam name: 
Your Steam link: 
Your in-game name: 
Your BO1 XUID: 
Which ZAM server do you play on the most?: 
On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your sniping skill?: 

You can apply right on this thread. Please do not make any other Threads in any other section such as "joining UU/Staff Applications"

If you want to make it into UU-S or ever get in it, you are 
OBLIGATED to follow these simple rules:
I) You must be skilled with AT LEAST one type of sniper.
II) Do not spam the chat, the mic or other people whilst in-game.
III) Behave and respect other players just as you would want the same in return.
IV) You must have the l96a1 UNLOCKED to put in an application.

V) VIP's and higher are able to apply for UU-S.

Members of UU-S will, as is with UU-K, get some special benefits on the servers, but you have to keep the following in mind:

IF YOU ARE IN UU-K, YOU CANNOT BE IN UU-S! 
IF YOU ARE IN UU-S, YOU CANNOT BE IN UU-K!
YOU CAN ONLY BE IN ONE OF THE TWO!
IF YOU ARE IN ONE OF THE TWO AND WANT TO JOIN THE OTHER ELITE, YOU HAVE TO QUIT THE ONE YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN!

Members of UU-S will have the following special load out:

r700/Intervention

Remington New Model Army

G36C

Perks: Speedo & Ghost

Kill streak (still in work)

1 Kill: Small Crosshairs Perk

5 Kils: Scout Pro Perk

10 Kills: SR-71

15 Kills: Headshots do 25-75 more damage

20 Kills: 600 points

30 Kills: r700/Intervention with extended mags (if possible)

45 Kills: Gains 2 extra points per kill, and increases by 2 every kill (first kill = 100 points, second kill = 103 points and so on) *cannot be capped to a max* & Grants the Pack a punched Intervention, Does 695 damage to zombies, and instant kill to Cars, 10 bullets per clip, and 5-10% more reload speed (Slight of Hand Pro can be edited so it can reload even faster in legit BO) (Does not need to have a animated skin, as it will take alot of time)

45+Kills: SR-71 every 10 kills (Will add more killstreaks, <- this is just a substitute for later)

Please only make one single application if you intend on doing so and DO NOT spam the clan/staff members into rushing you in. If and when the time is right, you will know the answer and will be accepted into UU-S.

BEING IN UU-S WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY STAFF COMMANDS SUCH AS, !kick, !ban, !maprotate, etc.

1v1s will be a Private match with either me, or ?????. 

Gamemode: FFA

Players: 2 (Maybe a third as spectator)

Sniper: L96A1 ONLY

Map: Nuketown

If Defeat, You will not be obliged to be in UU-S. You may have a rematch every month. If you want a rematch and have lost recently, you may post here for a rematch.

If Victory, You AND the co-leader or other UU-S members that we can trust to be able to 1v1 MUST take a screenshot of the end game. Coleaders & trusted members will send the screenshot to me in steam. I will post it here If anyone has won or lost.

I will post If anyone has won the match and has been accepted or declined to be in UU-S. 

Example

Here are the recent games:

Random user = Defeat!

Random user = Victory!

Random user = Victory!

Random user = Defeat!

Random user = Victory!

Random user = Defeat!

if you have got a score of 28-29 and lost, we will  think about accepting you into UU-S. Scores under 24 will be a immediate loss.

Trusted Member:

Destroyer : He is now capable of 1v1s!

Wait a minute, what's the point in making another UU-S is back again when there is already one displayed. I get that topic was made a while ago, but I think with this type of situation that's it's okay to post something on it. It's like saying for example the ZAM Update log/Idea Thread it was first posted around 2013, and still people today post something on there, so why didn't you make a post on the first UU-S is back? Well Echo, no biggie about that but this one seems more understandable and better than the first UU-S is back topic, Way To Go.

So like in Frozen(FroZEM) I remember that their sniper clan versus other sniping clans. So is UU-S going to be the same as FroZEM, or are you guys going to do it differently? What I mean by differently is, are you guys going to recruit players and then come play ZAM US and EU, and snipe the crap outta us zombies (what I mean by that is, you guys are going to TRY-HARD and cause us zombies to rage quit and never return). Now, do you guys really want that to happen where people start leaving and never return and blame you. I just hope that UU-S doesn't cause any chaos and that it can last as long as it can.

Air | Echo, are you sure that you can handle this responsibility, because you are going to need a co-leader pretty soon because people are going to apply pretty soon. You on the other hand need to find time where you can 1v1 those that want to be apart of UU-S. What I'm saying is don't make the same mistake by deciding I'm quitting UU-S, and making iamindy leader and to make him suffer, and so on. Just be leader of UU-S as long as you can and to keep UU-S in one piece until something changes in the future then maybe someone else is going to have to take your spot then until we can find someone that can take charge of UU-S and what not. Good luck.

• Downvote 2

Wait a minute, what's the point in making another UU-S is back again when there is already one displayed. I get that topic was made a while ago, but I think with this type of situation that's it's okay to post something on it. It's like saying for example the ZAM Update log/Idea Thread it was first posted around 2013, and still people today post something on there, so why didn't you make a post on the first UU-S is back? Well Echo, no biggie about that but this one seems more understandable and better than the first UU-S is back topic, Way To Go.

So like in Frozen(FroZEM) I remember that their sniper clan versus other sniping clans. So is UU-S going to be the same as FroZEM, or are you guys going to do it differently? What I mean by differently is, are you guys going to recruit players and then come play ZAM US and EU, and snipe the crap outta us zombies (what I mean by that is, you guys are going to TRY-HARD and cause us zombies to rage quit and never return). Now, do you guys really want that to happen where people start leaving and never return and blame you. I just hope that UU-S doesn't cause any chaos and that it can last as long as it can.

Air | Echo, are you sure that you can handle this responsibility, because you are going to need a co-leader pretty soon because people are going to apply pretty soon. You on the other hand need to find time where you can 1v1 those that want to be apart of UU-S. What I'm saying is don't make the same mistake by deciding I'm quitting UU-S, and making iamindy leader and to make him suffer, and so on. Just be leader of UU-S as long as you can and to keep UU-S in one piece until something changes in the future then maybe someone else is going to have to take your spot then until we can find someone that can take charge of UU-S and what not. Good luck.

Viirus, FroZEM wasn't a sniping clan........It was an elite group of zem players(doesn't matter). UU-S isn't going to recruit people out of the mod, the point is to find the best snipers that are already playing ZAM on a daily basis and make a sub division of UU. Also he already has a co-leader picked out, hes just didn't post it. Echo, you'll be fine. Good luck to all trying out and happy sniping!

now, theres so many things i can say here...

1. Ramsy and KING made theirs. i CANT edit it. look at mine. its all new. King just copied ramsys, and added alil bit of names and stuff. I too did copy ramsys but mine is way different.

2. Thats up to classixz, but most likely just for ZaM.

2a. how would it cause chaos? Sniping takes abit of skill. at some points, you miss. You die.

3. King already made me the owner of UU-S because he was leaving, i accepted it because i am capable of running this.

3a. I already said i'm thinking about one

3b. I have time -.- im online every day.

3c. Quit? make iamindy leader? Well 1. the time when i quit UU-S is most likely the time when i actually quit UU. Which is a WHILE now. and haven't you read the Argument we had? i mean i think he's over it, as so as i. but he hasn't said anything since so probably still mad.

According to me UU-S isn't a good idea. Sniping isn't the main gameplay of ZAM (Knife and camp are). But i wish Echo and iamindy the best with this, and hope it won't finish like UU-K.

• Upvote 1

uu-k members run and knife at the start, but rarely the whole game(except braby) then go and camp, this is what we expect from UU-S members, we want them to know the spawns and the map, get the first blood, split up a 3v1 and take them out 1 at a time maneuvering the map, and ofc feeds, without a 500 dmg sniper in the game it would be tough to run the entire game, but when they do camp they should still be using a sniper half the time hopefully without shooting the Cade's:p

Ok.

first. I said iamindy was going to be the future co-leader about 2-3 months ago. If you aren't going to communicate with me on steam then you will not be the Co leader.

Second, i've heard that people are asking for 1v1s, and doing it with another person. also Members who want to tryout will NOT host a game with a random 1v1 and just win. The trusted member/UU-S staff will choose to 1v1.

• Upvote 2

The knifers aren't active so MyXa and Classixz never got to actual make a class for UU-K. UU-S has active leaders who are whilling to be active every day and we will get those perks. If UU-K had a Leader that was active(such as Wast or Braby) you would probably get a better class.

I've gotten a few feeds today. Not sure if we could make a UU-S montage. That would be nice. And Indy, any idea who's In UU-S yet except myself and all the admins.

aha that's hysterical.  Way to stick your foot in the door while it's being shut.

Your Steam name: ahmedprogamer1337
Your Steam link: steampowerd.com/id/ahmedispro1337
Your in-game name: ahmedprogamer1337
Your BO1 XUID: monkeys123
Which ZAM server do you play on the most?: yes. i play mostly in eu server but too in us much
On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your sniping skill?: 100

Your Steam name: ahmedprogamer1337

Your Steam link: steampowerd.com/id/ahmedispro1337

Your in-game name: ahmedprogamer1337

Your BO1 XUID: monkeys123

Which ZAM server do you play on the most?: yes. i play mostly in eu server but too in us much

On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your sniping skill?: 100

What the...

That's gotta be Pamaj.

That's not your XUID, go into the main menu of Bo1 and type in console XUID.

Actually, you have to type in "/steamid" (without the quote marks). But make sure that your console is enabled first.

Your Steam name: ArmaGeddon

Your Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/armageddon77

Your in-game name: ArmaGeddon
Your XUID: 1100001047b2a73
Which ZAM server do you play on the most?: I play on both server but most on EU
On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your sniping skill?: Bad days 6-7,Good days 8-9(9-->but sometimes/rarley)

• Upvote 1

Your Steam name: ArmaGeddon

Your Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/armageddon77

Your in-game name: ArmaGeddon

Your XUID: 1100001047b2a73

Which ZAM server do you play on the most?: I play on both server but most on EU

On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your sniping skill?: Bad days 6-7,Good days 8-9(9-->but sometimes/rarley)

accepted for tryout. We'll notify you in steam when the 1v1 will occur soon.