Now is the time...

GreyhounD<3

Alrighty guys, If you really want to become Staff on ZAM I suggest you making your application better and improve it in anyway possible.

1) You should try and add as much detail as possible and really make your Application stand out from all the other Applicants.

2) Try your best to get your grammar and punctuation to the best of standards and get your English upto tip toe condition so people can understand your application better.

3) Bump your application so Kex will see it.

4) When someone gives you feed-back don't be immature if it's bad feed-back just try and improve on what they are saying.

Thanks.

Wow, at first I thought this topic was about someone leaving the mod and website. Still you posted this a day before moderators will be chosen. What if someone made an application today, not sure how that's going to work out. I understand why you made this topic even though you could of just went to those that applied for moderator and told them these 4 reasons instead of making a topic, but I guess no biggie........ Good luck Greyhound, but if you don't get it then you can still be an admin on the Knife Server until a miracle happens, such as an admin leaving giving one available spot for someone to moderate ZAM EU and ZAM US, or you could wait in the future. I doubt that would happen, you may get moderator/admin again.

Wow, at first I thought this topic was about someone leaving the mod and website. Still you posted this a day before moderators will be chosen. What if someone made an application today, not sure how that's going to work out. I understand why you made this topic even though you could of just went to those that applied for moderator and told them these 4 reasons instead of making a topic, but I guess no biggie........ Good luck Greyhound, but if you don't get it then you can still be an admin on the Knife Server until a miracle happens, such as an admin leaving giving one available spot for someone to moderate ZAM EU and ZAM US, or you could wait in the future. I doubt that would happen, you may get moderator/admin again.

i thought it was spme1 leaving to!