Zalipolo's Epic Moderator App!

zalipolo

In-Game Name (ex. Classixz or [uU]Classixz)
Zalipolo
Your Steam profile link (ex. steamcommunity.com/id/classixz/):
Steam ID a.k.a XUID (Can be found in ZAM human shop. ex. 1100001073921b2):
110000103b14815
Where are you from? (Country)
Eielson Airforcebase, Alaska, United States
How old are you? (Please post your full birth ex. 1990-09-13):
June 24 1996. Turning 18 soon. Real soon.
Do you have a mic?
  • tick.png Yes
  •  No
Which server do you play most on?
  • ZAM EU
  • tick.png ZAM USA 100+ Hours
Why do you want to become a moderator on our servers? (How can you help? In what way will you help?):
I just moved from Idaho to Alaska so not many things to do so i just sit on here and play ZAM. Having said that I play the server almost more then anybody.  It's sad really but i am all day and all night. Something even more sad then that is i play so much i play with just the bots and I when no one is on. I always see people feeding and ruining the game we are in. People spamming real annoying, blocking is another major issue that i see when i play. I just want to make the server better for everyone and me enforcing the rules while I'm on half the day i think would not only make it better for you guys but for the people that play the server and have fun on it.

The server that i play is US server because my ping is better on that one. And that's the only server i play actually.

Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator? (Which games? Servers?):
Yes I am a moderator on a crouch server on this game, i have been for a while now. RBN server.
If you become a moderator, In what way will you help our servers? (Tell us how you will help out, what you will do and how you will do it.):
I play the server a ton so I see a ton of rule breakers, not only that, I would also pitch ideas if you guys listen. If i see someone breaking rules I will of course warn them, if they continue I will warn them for the second time, if they still continue to break whatever rules they are breaking i will issue them the last warning. If it is a serious rule they are breaking I will send in a report to let you guys handle the punishment.

If anyone needs help with the server I gladly help them as long as they are willing to listen.

Your notes, tell us more about you:

I started playing call of duty when i was 11 and my first CoD was Call of Duty 4 (in my opinion the best CoD). I have been playing call of duty ever since. I loved it so much on the consoles my dad decided to get it on the computer and i learned a little thing about mods. That changed the whole Call of duty experience for me. I started playing ZEM when it first came out, took a break then came back started to play again and see all the new things was so overwhelming. I recently moved to Alaska and when i got my computer hooked up and everything i noticed Zem was gone so i decided to play the next best thing. To my surprise this server is a lot better then ZEM. Turning 18 soon probably will be 18 when you guys read this, Brown long hair. And just excited to play with you guys!!

All critisism is welcome from anyone. Post away, everyone has an opinion what is yours?

Also i want to give a shout out to all those who help put ZAM where it is today! Thank you, you guys for having a server to start with, i wouldn't even be in this situation without you guys!!!!

Anyways I'll start off the feedback, I have seen you play a lot, I haven't seen you do a lot of great, but I haven't seen you do a lo wrong, I say yes, but I believe that an attitude check is required.

After playing with you a bit more I'm going to say no, your attitudes was terrible, and not until authority figure can did you shut up, this would show that you are put on a leash when admins and such are on, but when they're not you will chew the leash off.

Uh? If you knew anything of that situation while you were a zombie i told everyone i was going to be the bigger man and tell you all i want to do is play the game. Mudder had nothing to do with me telling you I'm done fighting with you. But thank you Elmo for adding your own opinion.

As long as you don't act as cocky and ignorant (don't deny it, you did, and all former ZEM players know that) as you did back in the ZEM days, I don't see anything against you. But I still need to play with you more. Neutral.

I'm going to say Neutral and here's why. I understand that this is under the wrong forum and you told me about it, I get it. Yesterday, I was playing with ya and you were raging over people that doubled teamed ya. You would say wow, so and so can not 1v1, and I would be sitting there saying to myself what a rager zalipolo is. But keep it up, and I may change my answer.

@Elmo Yeah, when I first met him on ZAM his attitude was kind of terrible. What irritates me the most is when Zalipolo gets too excited. Like what I mean is let's say there are 4 survivors left, of course he would kill them all and take our kills. Afterwards, he would use his mic and say, "I AM THE CHAMPION!" I for one did something like this, I mean I would be excited, but I wouldn't use my mic and mock other people like, "Hey you all suck now get on my level." That just seems wrong. The part about admins being on, and him being on a leash is kind of confusing me. Like do you mean when I get on, that he needs to listen to what I say, or for him to follow the rules and everything else or what?

I don't know if you are talking about me I never would kill 4 people and tell them they suck, every time I kill 3 of them I would say Triple kill in that weird deep voice. But yes I do rage and I'm working on it. As of my signature I'd add more I just don't want each of my posts to be a page long. Thanks Viirus for your input.

Ps I am going camping today so.... I'll miss you guys!

I don't know if you are talking about me I never would kill 4 people and tell them they suck, every time I kill 3 of them I would say Triple kill in that weird deep voice. But yes I do rage and I'm working on it. As of my signature I'd add more I just don't want each of my posts to be a page long. Thanks Viirus for your input.

Ps I am going camping today so.... I'll miss you guys!

Not your signatures, I was referring to BriziE's signature. Zali, your signatures are okay.

viirus, what I meant from the leash analogy was that when an admin isn't on, the dog (Zalipolo) does whatever it want's, but when the admin comes on and see that the dog is misbehaving he puts the leash on to control the dog and make sure it doesn't do bad.  Since I see you mis-reading things as well, I am not calling you a dog I am making an analogy.

• Upvote 2

viirus, what I meant from the leash analogy was that when an admin isn't on, the dog (Zalipolo) does whatever it want's, but when the admin comes on and see that the dog is misbehaving he puts the leash on to control the dog and make sure it doesn't do bad.  Since I see you mis-reading things as well, I am not calling you a dog I am making an analogy.

Okay, now I get it....  <_<

Not to start an argument but I would like one video of proof to see this "dog" doing whatever he wants when the "dog" is not on his "leash". Honestly I've played 5-6 games with you and I feel like you have no idea what you're talking about on the matter of the "dog" doing whatever he wants when not on his "leash". I do the same stuff as I do when an admin is not on, when an admin is on the only thing different is I talk more.