Zalipolo's Epic Moderator App!

zalipolo

Not to start an argument but I would like one video of proof to see this "dog" doing whatever he wants when the "dog" is not on his "leash". Honestly I've played 5-6 games with you and I feel like you have no idea what you're talking about on the matter of the "dog" doing whatever he wants when not on his "leash". I do the same stuff as I do when an admin is not on, when an admin is on the only thing different is I talk more.

I know exactly what I'm talking about lil' boy, and if you go back to those 5-6 games that we have played together and you took your ego out of the way you would see it ;).

Calm down and lil boy? If you are talking about who needs an attitude check its you. I meant no disrespect and you are acting like I insulted your family. This is not a place to get all emotional, I just simply asked or some proof.xD No need to get upset. But like I said the last post was not to offend you in anyway and I'm sorry if it did. My sincerest appologise.

• Downvote 1

Calm down and lil boy? If you are talking about who needs an attitude check its you. I meant no disrespect and you are acting like I insulted your family. This is not a place to get all emotional, I just simply asked or some proof.xD No need to get upset. But like I said the last post was not to offend you in anyway and I'm sorry if it did. My sincerest appologise.

That was more of a sassy reply to your sassy reply, and since we're not offending intentionally, no offence but I am heaps ahead of you on the maturity level :).

See what is wrong here?? I'm not saying anything that would offend you and your talking crap? I'm sorry for whatever I did to you honestly lol.

Shit do you need glasses, are you seriously this blind? God, get some glasses or fight that ego of yours either should work. (BTW if you didn't notice I made the font bigger so you could see where you messed up)