Monthly Competitions

mudda_fragger

Monthly Comps?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I start a monthly best of the best of ZAM?

• Yes, it would be fun
    • No, stupid

Alrighty, I had an idea that every month I would post recognitions of the best and coolest games on ZAM. Such as a huge knife game, crazy camp spot, huge kill game, ect. I play everyday and I see some cool stuff from some cool people. I'd like to have some fun by making a new topic each month recognizing really cool things people have achieved. I'm just curious if you guys would be cool if I didn't and if you'd like to do cool things for it. Thanks!

I figured Every first of the month I could post maybe 5 winners. I wanted to become more involved with other people so if you get a nice uncommon gameplay save it to your file share and add me on steam @ mudder_fragger and I'll give it a look.

• Downvote 1

So it's getting into the second half of the month and I'm going to be looking for people to get awards. I'm still not clear on the actual award but I think I'm going to give 4 in-game awards and 2 or 3 site awards. If you have a nice gameplay please contact me and show me it. THanks and good luck to all.

• Upvote 2

So it's getting into the second half of the month and I'm going to be looking for people to get awards. I'm still not clear on the actual award but I think I'm going to give 4 in-game awards and 2 or 3 site awards. If you have a nice gameplay please contact me and show me it. THanks and good luck to all.

Let's chat on steam when you got time, and let's get some ideas for this competition thing. Besides, I'm probably going to lose most of these categories?