Your activities

mudda_fragger

So I felt like making this thread to ask you guys a few questions...

1. What activities do you guys do outside of gaming?

2. What sports do you play?

3. What sports do you watch?

For myself...

1. practice sports, watch movies, hang with friends and go to amusement parks

2. Baseball, Basketball and Football for my high school. Skateboard for fun.

3. Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey and softball(if nothing else is on)

That's it, just a short little thread. I figured this would be a way we could see what some of our buddies do outside of gaming. Have a good one!

• Upvote 1

1. Watch TV, watch movies and similar on my PC, hang out with my cousins and friends, sleep, sleep some more.

2. Soccer, basketball and eventually volleyball.

3. Sometimes soccer and basketball, F1 and eSports (via YouTube).

1. What activities do you guys do outside of gaming?

The activities I do outside of gaming would be hanging out with friends (since it's the summer time), go to parties (such as a friend's birthday party, or an event-take Father's day for example), I play on the Xbox 360 with some of my friends I go to school with and randoms, I clean around the house if I get bored, I watch TV just because it's entertaining, and I watch Movies either at my house or at the movies.

2. What sports do you play?

The sports that I currently play are Golf, Tennis, Badminton, and Basketball. I just play these sports with some friends and myself. I am not currently on a team, but next year I will probably join a Tennis or Golf team.

3. What sports do you watch?

The sports I watch would be Football, and Basketball. Would the Olympics count since they have sports played there or no?

Well outside of gaming I just hangout with friends, play some sports, and party.

Sports I do football (not my last year in hoghschool though), wrestling, and baseball.

Anything I watch??? Football for sure nothing else. I might start watching basketball.

1. Fap, smoke dat gud kush, fap some more, sleep, more sleep, school, hockey, sports, fap, and then i game outside.

2. Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, swimming, (competitive) and I have tried 90% of other sports (non competitively)

3. Nascar, Monster Trucks, Hockey, Football. 

1. Not really any sports, because I got knee injuries. Well, I do take some walks with my dog and running at the beach with my dog...

2. I've been playing Soccer (Football) I've been on a pretty good swimming team. And 100m sprint.

3. I'm whatching Motorsports. (F1, Lemans stuff like that.) And I'm whatching iligal racing (Iligal Street racing.)

1. I go out with my friends and look for womens.We drink alot and i always get drunk home ;) That is my style how i love ;)

2. I play Volleyball for 6 years and I am Captain we are 1st in our country :)...I  just to swim and love to play football with my friends

3. I love to watch all sports because all sports are awesome to me and there is non sport that i dont like

• Upvote 2