Constant Inactivity

mudda_fragger

So I know there will be mixed emotions to this topic because there is some good points and bad points. Over the course of my summer(2 weeks or so) I have realized that there is an uncountable number of rule breakers during the day. I have played many hours in these 2 weeks and have realized that there isn't many staff who are active. Classixz you have said yourself that you would love to have staff online 24/7(or as much as possible) so that the server can stay as safe and clean from rule breakers as possible. I have talked to a few people about making this topic over these 2 weeks and i decided on making it regardless of the reactions. Viirus has been working his butt off while the two head admins have been on vacation. Indy went on vacation for a week and he was missed(staff wise). Over these past 2 weeks Brizie1234567890 and myself have reported more people than have actually been banned on the server itself. The main person I talked to about making this was Virrus. he has told me countless times that he is overwhelmed between his life, gaming and banning quite a few people on a daily basis. Some admins have been on vacation( Classixz, Griggzor, Indy, ect.). USpatriot had surgery and others are stuck studying for finals. There is just an all around gap in time where people are rage quitting, blocking, afking, glitching and even feeding. All of the rule breakers get into their minds that since they did it once before and didn't get banned that they can do it again. The point of this whole topic is I think the staff needs help. I don't really care who the person is, what server their ping is better on or anything like that. As long as they are active, know the commands and don't break rules(because there staff) they could help out around the community. Feel free to leave a comment on what your thoughts are and if you agree, disagree or whatever you want to say. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and have a good one!   

Hey yo

The Problem is we Cant Watch the Server 24/7 days in a Week / month . Staff members aint are Computers ;) but back to topic..

There will Be always rulebreakers On us and eu anytime... We Can Not Bann all the Rule breakers every Time when they rq or Feeding...than are the Servers emptyand no NEW Players join than:( (Most are banned) New Players don't join than the server when just 2 or 3ppl On it and Thats sick :(

Only the Server Gets Full when free VIPs Weekends and ofc than are staff online and playing ;)

Viirus has been working his butt off while the two head admins have been on vacation. Over these past 2 weeks Brizie1234567890 and myself have reported more people than have actually been banned on the server itself. The main person I talked to about making this was Virrus. he has told me countless times that he is overwhelmed between his life, gaming and banning quite a few people on a daily basis. There is just an all around gap in time where people are rage quitting, blocking, afking, glitching and even feeding. All of the rule breakers get into their minds that since they did it once before and didn't get banned that they can do it again. The point of this whole topic is I think the staff needs help. I don't really care who the person is, what server their ping is better on or anything like that. As long as they are active, know the commands and don't break rules(because there staff) they could help out around the community. Feel free to leave a comment on what your thoughts are and if you agree, disagree or whatever you want to say. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and have a good one!   

I do realize that I have been working my butt off while the two head admins are on vacation just because I volunteered to do so, so then they don't come back from vacation and deal with those 47 reports made from both you and Brisi123456890. I did hate doing all these reports while I wasn't playing the objective, but it's my job as admin and to myself I did a pretty awesome job out there. I understand that we talked about this thing (situation) for a while, but I'm not sure if Classixz himself is either busy with stuff or just can't decide who the 1.6 moderators should be. This past week and a half, maybe more will be the weeks I will never forgot in my lifetime until my death. I understand that people will never change from being bad people to good people. Let's take ManieK for example. I understand that he has been taking people's names and not following the rules, but I doubt that he will change due to the bans that he receives. I mean the people that I have noticed/kicked/warned/banned will never change until they learn their lesson which will be one day where they change their actions and what not. Us staff members may need help, but I'm not sure how much help we would need. You never know how many admins will be on that day until they are in-game and ready to ban those bad people that like to violate our rules. I do understand that you need to be active, know all the rules and commands but if you want to be a moderator, you have to earn it. By that saying I mean you gotta report tons of people which surely you do, follow all of our rules which you should know them by now, I sure know that you do, and to know the commands which you already know since you had admin experience on ZEM. I surely do agree with what you are saying Mudder_Fragger. It was nice talkin to ya and coming up with this situation and I just hope that people understand.

Hey yo

The Problem is we Cant Watch the Server 24/7 days in a Week / month . Staff members aint are Computers  ;) but back to topic..

There will Be always rulebreakers On us and eu anytime... We Can Not Bann all the Rule breakers every Time when they rq or Feeding...than are the Servers emptyand no NEW Players join than:( (Most are banned) New Players don't join than the server when just 2 or 3ppl On it and Thats sick  :(

Only the Server Gets Full when free VIPs Weekends and ofc than are staff online and playing  ;)

I mean I'm on the computer about 6-8 hours a day, and I'm on ZAM for about 3-4 hours just to watch over the server until I get either bored and play something else or until another admin shows up then I leave and either go on the other server or to play something else. Of course Staff members aren't computers, but that would be really weird if we were which I'm glad we aren't (I was just making a joke, deal with it). I mean what I usually do is let's say someone rage quit or broke some other rule, I would wait like 2-3 minutes to see if they would join back or stop what they were doing (such as blocking, going afk as a zombie, glitching, or whatever else people do these days). If they don't return or don't stop of course I will ban them, I mean they got the other server until their ban expires. I don't really care if their ping is bad on the other server, it just tells them, hey you gotta knock it off with what you are doing or you get banned and then they would learn their lesson in the future. No wonder why we are losing players these days just because they are sick in tired of getting banned or that they are getting bored of the server. Yeah Plattfuss that's absolutely right whenever we have those Free VIP/MVP weekends there tends to be a lot of more people than usual just because they get better guns and classes than what they first had. If maybe there was a way to resolve this problem which I doubt, then the servers would be full just like they first were. Good points though.

all summer and about a month before that  i've spent 90% of my time on eu because thats where the players are, eu will have 15 or so and the us server will go from 8-12, and god forbid anytime i join when its 12 people evreybody seems to leave.  I dont like playing a server with 12 players: 2 zombies are picked at the start, half the time they dont kill anybody and im the only one running and when 2 zombies know your coming for them because the other 9 are camping, its a fucking pain, well geez indy just go camp then, i would rather be a zombie then wait around for 2 zombies to come or wait for them to kill someone else.  Most of these same people that break the rules are the ones mass camping so tryhard when their is 2 zombies and then freely rq or dont play obj when they're zombs, i know this cuz i always check the server info and see eu players with ban history that go their to mass camp/ go tryhard because its easier for them there, its how they play nothing i can do about it, so i will continue to not play eu, where mostly me and braby are active and i wont play us because i dont see the point in playing waiting for most of the survivors die because i dont camp when theirs not like 10 zombies, maybe if i could spectate i could go there and crack down on some rulebreakers but othr then that nothing will come from me...

This brings up another interesting thing. Almost 80% of my reports were on the US server. I have also started playing EU server more because there is still "more" players on there. I feel as if there is always staff on EU(well most of the time). But I see the "main issue" on US. Even though there is only 10 or so on we need staff that will go on no matter how many players are on. Thanks for commenting your opinions(all of you). And have a good day!

I do realize that I have been working my butt off while the two head admins are on vacation just because I volunteered to do so, so then they don't come back from vacation and deal with those 47 reports made from both you and Brisi123456890. I did hate doing all these reports while I wasn't playing the objective, but it's my job as admin and to myself I did a pretty awesome job out there. I understand that we talked about this thing (situation) for a while, but I'm not sure if Classixz himself is either busy with stuff or just can't decide who the 1.6 moderators should be. This past week and a half, maybe more will be the weeks I will never forgot in my lifetime until my death. I understand that people will never change from being bad people to good people. Let's take ManieK for example.

Well, when I started playing ZAM, I was also a rule breaker and got really mad to. But then I made my first UU application, and got negative feedback. So I decided to try not to break some rules. And look where it got me. A Moderater application on 3pages, and on every page there's a yes. So people CAN change, but it's not that easy. ( Especially not in the real world.) 

----------------------------------

Now about the topic.

I've not been playing in-game sometimes, but that's only because I'm making a report, talking with parents about something Or taking a pause, because my eyes can burn like hell, if I'm infront of the monitor in for long time. But that's not a big deal. I'm trying to play as much as I can In-Game, But there's always a problem... Also, I cant wait to report people, because I'll just forget about it, so I'm sorry if I'm not playing obj sometimes. Trying my best, for the server and the myself.

• Upvote 1

Now about the topic.

I've not been playing in-game sometimes, but that's only because I'm making a report, talking with parents about something Or taking a pause, because my eyes can burn like hell, if I'm infront of the monitor in for long time. But that's not a big deal. I'm trying to play as much as I can In-Game, But there's always a problem... Also, I cant wait to report people, because I'll just forget about it, so I'm sorry if I'm not playing obj sometimes. Trying my best, for the server and the myself.

Well, what I did the past 2 weeks while doing the reports was, I would tell those in-game that I will go afk and not play the objective that much. They understood, so I would play the objective for at least 1-2 minutes that way I wouldn't get kicked for inactivity, but I did my job and did all the reports while the head admins were gone.

I'm back.

Welcome back, now you can do the reports since you are back. Nah, I'm just kidding but I was wondering if you and Griggzor' could do the reports for EU, and I could do the U.S server or would that not work? I'm just asking since you are back and Griggzor isn't. Just respond back and see what will happen. Thanks and I hope you enjoyed your vacation.........

Well, what I did the past 2 weeks while doing the reports was, I would tell those in-game that I will go afk and not play the objective that much. They understood, so I would play the objective for at least 1-2 minutes that way I wouldn't get kicked for inactivity, but I did my job and did all the reports while the head admins were gone.

I'm also moving a little bit, just to not get kicked.

Kudos to mudder_fragger and BriziE for making so many player reports, and to ViiRuS for banning so many of the rule-breakers. If anything, these two definitely deserve to attain moderator and I think ViiRuS should be promoted to a higher level of adminship, he has earned it.

Furthermore, when will the applicants (for moderator) even be selected? I know, I know: "Give it some time, don't rush it, it will come eventually.", but I am just curious, as is everyone else. Can we at least get a new ETA?

• Upvote 2