Quick introduction

aShamed

Hello everyone, most of you might know me as ShameOnYou. I ( his brother ) have recently bought his account ( like 5min ago ) I'll be the one playing on this account from now on. Ill be changing the pass so theres no way he can get back on it. I am 15 years old turning 16 in 3 months. The reason he sold me this acc because he was getting bully'd ? Gj anyway (I dont like him that much either.) ive played several other cods and I have a bit of skill. Also if you guys have Some hints on how to play they're always welcome. hope ill see you Guys in game. (Sorry if there were any mistakes made in my grammar, this was written on an iPhone) Bb.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Quick tip, not trying to be rude but change your name to something besides ShameOnYou as many people don't like him on the server. If this is true I would love to hear you talk to make sure this isn't some kind of lie. Have fun playing and good luck with some of the mean comments.....O_o

• Upvote 2

Well he was little too much annoying you just joined here but you will see alot of topics/videos about his matturity...I hope you are normal guy and ill be seeing you on servers and playing with ya :D

But if he left forever i am little happy do not get me wrong because he always knew to pisses me off :D

• Upvote 3

Quick tip, not trying to be rude but change your name to something besides ShameOnYou as many people don't like him on the server. If this is true I would love to hear you talk to make sure this isn't some kind of lie. Have fun playing and good luck with some of the mean comments.....O_o

Mudder, you aren't the only one who wants to hear him talk most of us surely do so then we can tell if he is lieing, telling the truth or pretending to be a different person. He should change his name just because whenever I'm in game with him, I would sometimes say shame on you to a random person and he would be confused and say are you calling me or something. Of course I'd say no I was talking to something else not you.

Well he was little too much annoying you just joined here but you will see alot of topics/videos about his matturity...I hope you are normal guy and ill be seeing you on servers and playing with ya :D

But if he left forever i am little happy do not get me wrong because he always knew to pisses me off :D

He wasn't a little annoying, he was hella annoying to me. I defriended him and never talked to him again after OwnerofAll made those videos about him. Thanks to OwnerofAll, ShameonYou could of still been my friend and just spam random shit on steam chat just like he did to iamindy and Griggzor. But I am glad I did the right choice otherwise I would be ended up like Griggzor since ShameonYou loves to rage at Griggzor and some other a lot.

• Upvote 2

I wanna hear that to.

Mudder, you aren't the only one who wants to hear him talk most of us surely do so then we can tell if he is lieing, telling the truth or pretending to be a different person. He should change his name just because whenever I'm in game with him, I would sometimes say shame on you to a random person and he would be confused and say are you calling me or something. Of course I'd say no I was talking to something else not you.

He wasn't a little annoying, he was hella annoying to me. I defriended him and never talked to him again after OwnerofAll made those videos about him. Thanks to OwnerofAll, ShameonYou could of still been my friend and just spam random shit on steam chat just like he did to iamindy and Griggzor. But I am glad I did the right choice otherwise I would be ended up like Griggzor since ShameonYou loves to rage at Griggzor and some other a lot.

And viirus, he also been annoying over for me. (Keep up critizezing my English. I know that ain't the best...) He's also been a totally douche over for me.. Well everyone...

------------

Also he's saying that we're bullying him!? He was one of the most annoying players on the server!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have only one thing to say and pardon my french to anyone who might get offended; Bullshit!!!

Toooooo convenient.... The narcissistic tendencies he displayed are not easily shead. So, only time will tell if it is truly his brother. As for me, I will not be holding my breath.

Take the advise from above... Change your name, mind your own business, and focus on uplifting/positive comments that will inspire your UU brothers and sisters.

Amen

• Upvote 2

BULL BULL BULL BULL BULL SHIIIIT!

Still same person he just want people to like him in-game when he plays. :foreveralone: Even if it means he fakes his identity, and family member for that matter.

:-)            :-)            :-)            :-)

:-)            :-)            :-)            :-)

• Upvote 1

Hmmm, i was kinda expecting this hate. I will be getting a mic in about a month an a half. You'll probebly see i'm a diffrent person on my matturity in this case? And yes, I will be changing my name. Still I dont really care if you people think this is fake, because that would be kinda stupid. Oh yeah one thing I mentiond wrong is that i'm is stepbrother? Don't know how to write that. Still i hope we'd be able to become friend and cya untill ingame ;).

• Downvote 1

My name is Jonas, i am 15 years old turning 16 in 3 months, i currently live with ShameOnYou but my mom and his dad have had a fight the last couple of days. I'm not sure if i'll still live long with him. I hope so tho, i get alot of things from him xD.

• Downvote 1

Hmmm, i was kinda expecting this hate. I will be getting a mic in about a month an a half. You'll probebly see i'm a diffrent person on my matturity in this case? And yes, I will be changing my name. Still I dont really care if you people think this is fake, because that would be kinda stupid. Oh yeah one thing I mentiond wrong is that i'm is stepbrother? Don't know how to write that. Still i hope we'd be able to become friend and cya untill ingame ;).

I was in-game with ya and asked if you could talk on your microphone. You replied give me a sec getting it. Once the next round started you just left and it seems like you were scared or something. You'll be getting a mic in about a month and a half, I confused because you told me you had one? You're his step-brother- a son of one's stepparent, by a marriage other than that with one's own father or mother. So ShameonYou's parents are actually like your step-mom and step-dad or what?

My name is Jonas, i am 15 years old turning 16 in 3 months, i currently live with ShameOnYou but my mom and his dad have had a fight the last couple of days. I'm not sure if i'll still live long with him. I hope so tho, i get alot of things from him xD.

Your name is Jonas, decent name. What's ShameonYou's in real life name that's what I would like to know? I just can't wait to hear the real you to see if you were lieing about this, or telling the truth. 

Yes my brother has a mic. I'll ask him if i can use it.

And viirus, i think you understanded me wrong. I said my sound wasin't working so i said "i'll brb in a sec."

And viirus: here's what i mean with stepbrother: My mom and dad made me 15 (almost 16) years ago, My mom and dad divorced when i was 8 about 4 years later my mom met Shame's dad and they married. 

And i don't know if i can say his irl name. He might get mad and tell his dad and then i can't go on the computer etc..

Yes my brother has a mic. I'll ask him if i can use it.

And viirus, i think you understanded me wrong. I said my sound wasin't working so i said "i'll brb in a sec."

And viirus: here's what i mean with stepbrother: My mom and dad made me 15 (almost 16) years ago, My mom and dad divorced when i was 8 about 4 years later my mom met Shame's dad and they married. 

And i don't know if i can say his irl name. He might get mad and tell his dad and then i can't go on the computer etc..

The thing is:

1. shame wouldn't give up bo1

2. Why are you calling your step brother shame

3. BULLSHIT

4. Why couldn't you use it if he doesn't play anymore

5. BULLLLLLSHIIIT!

I think this isnt Shame he changed his name he speaks english better and he never puts smile or like "xD"...Like Shame always did so ill will truth you at some point

It is sad that he left now to who will we make videos :P

Don't worry detective elmo is here. I'll break this down. First off I have a stepbrother and if I didn't want my account he sure as he'll wouldn't buy it, especially if I had "bad rep". He would buy the games he wants and the rest he would buy (to use for his own account) . Second cyber bullying is not a light term and is not easily shared, so you must have a really special bond with your "step-brother" to tell him that, and to add on further than that, why would he sell his account to you say : people hate me at www.undeaduprising.net so go tell them your a different person so that they won't hate you. Lastly why would your joining parents allow you to buy your brothers account? A parent should say: why don't you share it, or "how about you buy the game you want from the store". So I'll follow the general census of the group here and say BULLLLLLLSHIETTTT.

Detective Elmo. Out

• Upvote 1

Hmm, okay i can understand you guys's thoughts. I have no clue why he sold me this but i was willing to buy this for a month now. I stopped playing console about 2 months ago because my playstation broke. The shop were i used to get games at has recently closed for finacial reasons, and 50$ for black ops in steam? No thank you.

And @Mudder_fragger, he recently got into minecraft and has been playing modpacks for the last couple of days. I'm calling him shame because he doesn't want you guys to know his irl name. 3. It's not bullshit -.-' i'd give you the logs if i had them? Is there some kind of console where it all safes or something? Gmod has it so i guess black ops has it too. And what makes you think he doesn't need his headset anymore? 

Ty @CaptainSnake for believing me. And @Elmo my/his parents really don't care what we do.

I just wanted to introduce myself (say someones new on this account) So have fun fighting if i'm Shame or not. (atleast some people understand me ;).).

• Downvote 1

That's not really the attidude an admin should have. I'm not trying to make a fight.. All i want to be is friendly ;).

Here comes the ShameOnYou side of it......sooner or later he'll crack. Even if you are his step brother you probably have learned the way of the rage and have a pretty good understanding of the ShameOnYou side of things. Plus, why would you go to the website on his account? Why not start a new account, explain what's going on and move on with your life.

@iamindy33 you literally just made my laugh out loud haha.

@Elmo you really said it all. Plus shame always spelled my name Mudder_fragger.....not Mudder_Fragger or mudder_fragger.......good job Elmo! Went scooby do on us...

@ShameOnYou you also said that HIS PARENTS, wouldn't it be our(in your case) also I don't understand how your brother could constantly be playing this game for awhile and you not even bother to get it...BULLSHIT

• Upvote 1

No one cares if you're trying to be friendly "Hunter", ShameOnYou has a history of being abusive and unfriendly. So why should we start being friendly to you, now that you claim to be someone else? Hunter/Shame, you are an annoying 7 year old kid who just wants to be popular and/or get moderator powers to abuse. You abuse the hell out of other players and are immature as fuck, when players ignore you, or tell you to stop, you continue to insult or I guess you could say BULLY them. Now, if you were to do this a school, you would get told off and maybe expelled. So I suggest you piss off back home, and go play your MC mod packs...

• Upvote 2