Quick introduction

aShamed

Black ops was on sale for 20$ in steam an the original price is 40$ not 50 so is it really worth the saving for having bad rep, still conflicted with how you made your way here by buying your brothers account.

All of you are just complicating the whole situation.

Shame/Hunter, if you wanna prove yoursel, either start building good reputation or use your mic to prove you aren't Shame. That's all you really can do.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this may be the dumbest lie I have ever seen.

So i guess you buy his stean acc. and he doesn't have like 1 other game on it that he wants to keep, because I have like 20. He just wants to have a new chance to get people to like him. What he probably would have got if he just asked for it and told us he is sorry.

:/

Quick tip, not trying to be rude but change your name to something besides ShameOnYou as many people don't like him on the server. If this is true I would love to hear you talk to make sure this isn't some kind of lie. Have fun playing and good luck with some of the mean comments.....O_o

Welcome to my life

• 2 weeks later...