Possible new account

Okay so as most of my close friends know I share my mudder_fragger account eith my dad. He's an admin on the tactical crouch server but never plays my servers and I never play his. Over the past month I have thought how cool it would be to start over and to make my OWN account so I could join the clans I want and have the freedom to do whatever the hell I want. I already talked to Classixz about my MVP and I made this to inform you guys and also ask a few things.

1. What do you guys think would be a cool name to have?

2. I'm not sure if anyone has an extra copy of BO1 or the money to buy it as a gift for me which would be really cool but if not I could find the money somewhere.

Also I won't be making a new site acount(duh) I will be changing the name to whatever I decide to change it to. If you guys could help me out with either the name or BO1 that would be very much appreciated. Don't overthink the BO1 thing, I just didn't know if someone had a spare copy to save me a few bucks. The name is the npmain thing I'm worried about because I want something simple but cool. Thanks for all the help and have a good day!

I think it's a great idea to get your own Steam account, that way you are free to do whatever you please with it without any type of restrictions.

I can't really help you out withe the BO1 thing, but I suggest just sticking with mudder_fragger as your IGN, since we all know you by that, and we certainly aren't gonna call you names such as "xXPr0Snipah1337Xx" or "PussyDestroyer69" (those 2 were both used by 11-year-old kids that I encountered on BO2 MP).

• Upvote 1

1. What do you guys think would be a cool name to have?

2. I'm not sure if anyone has an extra copy of BO1 or the money to buy it as a gift for me which would be really cool but if not I could find the money somewhere.

1. Keep your name as Mudder_Fragger just because as Ramsy said we don't want you to have a different name and think you are new to our server and what not.

2. I already called to talk you about it. Sorry, I just don't have the money on steam and all I have is 1 copy and that copy is mine.

Question: If no one is able to help, which I think someone will, are you still going to share your account with your dad or what? I mean I would love to see you with your very OWN account so that way your dad wouldn't have to bother ya?

Another question: Do you guys have only 1 computer or do you have more than 1 such as a computer and a laptop/tablet, or just a computer. I may be wrong on this, but you and your dad tend to be on the same computer since I know that you guys share it a lot.

Good luck finding yourself another fresh copy of Black ops 1. That's about all, see you soon from vacation.