Cod4 DeathRun server

As some od you may have known UU has had quite a bit of extra servers in Cod4: Modern Warfare and Cod5: World at War.  

Classixz and Myself have worked together to make a UU DeathRun server so that all of you Cod4 players could still be connected to the Undead Uprising Community weather your playing Cod4 or Black Ops 1. 

To join the server you can type in console:  /connect 198.20.115.144:28930

It is a cracked server so anyone can play as long as you have version 1.7

We are looking for some more admins who will play the server as much as possible. We are opened to view anyones application but please keep in mind that you will need to play the server almost everyday and to remain active or you will be stripped or your commands.

Current UU DeathRun admins: 

Classixz

Griggzor

mudder_fragger

AIR | Echo

If you are interested in becoming an admin for the UU deathrun server please use this correct template or we will not respond to your application. If accepted please join the server when Classixz is online so he can make you an admin. 

Correct Template:

In-game name: 

Steam link: 

Do you have experience as an admin?

Tell us a little about yourself...

Example:

In-game name:  mudder_fragger

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mudda_fragger

Age (please type full birth date):  11/9/98; 15 years old

Do you have experience as an admin? Yes, I was admin on ZEM and a few sniper servers

Tell us a little about yourself...  I play Cod4 and BO1, I play sports and game in my free time...........(add more)

Please give us some time to read over all of the applications and to get back to you. Even if you don't get admin for the server please keep on playing the server because if you play enough your chances will increase. 

The server is currently up so feel free to join whenever you want. There will be a server restart every 24 hours so the server doesnt develope any bugs. The time will be 6am EU time and 12am for US time. We hope you enjoy playing on the server and good luck to all the applicants!

• Upvote 3

Good topic, one thing tho. US and EU does not have just one time zone, so you can't just type EU time 6am, and US time 12am. Now cuz I use my brain and know Classixz I already know that with EU time you mean Swedish time (and all other countries that have same time zone) But everyone doesn't know this, so probably should go into more details. :P

#GriggsZeSmartAss

In-game name: GreyhounD.

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021294968/

Do you have experience as an admin? Yes, I was a Senior Admin on the only knife server. I was also a Mod on the ZoM server which closed down. I am now a Manager rank on another knife server called WARRIOR.

Tell us a little about yourself... I'm 15 years old and I go to a school called Saint Bedes and I play football and rugby. I am top set it all my classes which means the highest grades and stuff. I have a dog called Mistey and I have a Hawk.

I'm nice and mature however I like to joke around sometimes(in a good way). I'm from England so my english is 10/10. I'm an out door guy so I like do out door sports. My grammar is good. I'm good at talking to people and comforting them. I'm very bright and my goal is to be the sexiest and most awesome Staff member ever!

In-game name: Unity|Ramsy

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iAmRamsy

Do you have experience as an admin?: Yes, on a variety of servers.

Tell us a little about yourself... Is this truly necessarry? I mean, this question is on almost every application template on this website. All of you know everything you need to know about me. Just saying.

Do you have experience as an admin? Yes, I was a Senior Admin on the only knife server. I was also a Mod on the ZoM server which closed down. I am now a Manager rank on another knife server called WARRIOR.

Tell us a little about yourself... I'm 15 years old and I go to a school called Saint Bedes and I play football and rugby. I am top set it all my classes which means the highest grades and stuff. I have a dog called Mistey and I have a Hawk.

I'm nice and mature however I like to joke around sometimes(in a good way). I'm from England so my english is 10/10. I'm an out door guy so I like do out door sports. My grammar is good. I'm good at talking to people and comforting them. I'm very bright and my goal is to be the sexiest and most awesome Staff member ever!

There's this one question I have. Do you have Call of Duty 4? This ain't a new server on Call of Duty Black ops.

Yeah I do have it, I have all of the Call of Duty's. Played them since I was like 5. :P

Did you play the /UU/ Cod4 Deathrun server? Because if you didn't then why make an application on something that you haven't tried out yet. I am not sure if you did play it just because I'm currently trying to get call of duty 4 again (I used to have the game and key code but my dad sold it just because it was a very old game), I haven't played it since 2009 or 2010 I believe. You first played Call of Duty when you were 5 years old wow that's too young. I started playing Call of duty when I was either 10 or 11 years old (I think between the ages of 10-15 is appropriate to play games like these and what not), so in the future, I'd suggest letting your kids play these kinds of game when they are between 11-14 years old, I think that would be acceptable GreyHound. Not sure what your parents thought of back in those days, but seriously a 5 year old playing a rated M game appropriate for 17 years and older. Do you have a brother or a cousin that loaned you call of duty when you were 5 years old back in those days, or was it your dad or another relative that gave it to you and said, "You are 5 years old and you are ready to play these kinds of games." Not sure how your mother, aunt, sister, or grandma would of reacted to that but okay.

• Upvote 1

In-game name: Zalipolo

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022215701/

Do you have experience as an admin?Yes i do

Tell us a little about yourself...I am 18, i played CoD4 when it first came out and it was the best game ever. It was the best and I believe still the best CoD out there. I played the server the minute it was up. I just want to help the server as much as i can. I have talked to you guys about adding maps and you have added them, I like that we are making the server better and better each day. I suck at making these things.... Uh yah see you guys playing haha! 

Yeah I do have it, I have all of the Call of Duty's. Played them since I was like 5. :P

Please play the server before you make an application. I haven't seen you once. YES you know the commands and have been admin before so we'll see. But start with connecting and being active.

We need more people on this server haha!! It's really fun if you have Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare come check it out!

I understand that you need more people on the server since the past couple of days, I haven't seen a person on there (I check through the website if you were wondering). But people are persuading me to buy it even though it's 19.99 on steam and at the store they are about 35-40 dollars. I might have Call of Duty 4 by the end of the week, my parents did say yes but they told me by tomorrow, Friday, or Saturday I should get it.

I cant efford CoD4... ._.

Go to the store and buy yourself a 20 dollar steam card. OR you can ask your parents to buy it for you, it's only 19.99 on steam, and 35-40 dollars in store. I'd suggest buying it on steam because it's really cheap. OR you can wait for the next steam sale which would be cheaper than 19.99. Your call BriziE. At least I can spell your name right. :D

I understand that you need more people on the server since the past couple of days, I haven't seen a person on there (I check through the website if you were wondering). But people are persuading me to buy it even though it's 19.99 on steam and at the store they are about 35-40 dollars. I might have Call of Duty 4 by the end of the week, my parents did say yes but they told me by tomorrow, Friday, or Saturday I should get it.

I am usually on there. By no means I do not mean to pressure you if thats what is happening.

In-game name: iKinG

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018756945/

Do you have experience as an admin? Yes I was once admin on the ZAM servers before I resigned.

Tell us a little about yourself... uhh well I am currently a full time graphics designer at "My Computer" in "My House". It's what I love to do, it's what I always do! That's probably the best thing to know about me besides the fact that I love deathrun and im always on playing cod4 deathrun servers :D