Vector's YouTube Channel

Vector

My YouTube channel ~~> www.youtube.com/user/camstockgaming/

What I will be uploading ~~> Many gameplays, games include ZAM, BO2: Zombies, BO: Zombies, Clash of Clans, Football Manager 2014 and many more!

When I will be uploading ~~> I will upload as many vids as possible a week. I aim to upload 3-4 every week depending on school work.

What do you have to do ~~> Subscribe and give me feedback on my videos!

P.S. Commentary will be coming soon, along with (hopefully) better quality vids!

I got a tip for You. You should might try use Fraps instead of ezvid. And whenever You wanna edit, do a commentary and all of that, I would recommend Sony Vegas Pro as a starter program. (Or movie maker, your choice.) But just see some toturials on how to use it. Whenever You got the hang of it, You could be a really got Youtuber! 

Good luck growing your channel! :D 

Thanks a lot BriziE, as you can tell, I'm not amazing at making videos and I've only just started, to be honest. Hopefully I will grow my channel, but for now, 15 subs is good for just one day. xD

Thanks a lot BriziE, as you can tell, I'm not amazing at making videos and I've only just started, to be honest. Hopefully I will grow my channel, but for now, 15 subs is good for just one day. xD

Haha, I'm defently not the best editer either! But after alot of toturials, I kinda got the hang of it. (Well, atleast at Vegas pro.) I'm working on Photoshop. I wanna become a GFX designer. Make speedarts, banners and avatars! :D Lets just say that Am wannabe Iking.. :3 :D

• Downvote 1