New notice command.

So there's this new notice command for everyone. In my opinion it's a super STUPID idea! Why? Because everyone are using the !notice command when they die. Example: !notice BriziE using knife and wallacks  !notice BriziE hacking.   <-|->    I got banned for rage quitting. I left when there were 14 zombies. But an idiot and a mad ass noob, that I properbly reported back in the days, !noticed me after I left. I would recommend to remove !notice from everyone, and only leave it to the Moderater's/admins. Or You can give to the trusted players, like: Me (BriziE) Ramsy, Mudder_Fragger etc.

I'm so sure of that I'm not the only one that thinks !notice is a really REEEEEEEEEEEEALY BAD IDEA!

I hope You'll think this through and make a desicion, FAST!

• Upvote 1

Agreed. Just let me, Brisi, GreyhounD, mudder_fragger, Zalipolo and whoever else is trusted enough use it, since we are pretty much the only players out there without a seniority ranking that know how to use them PROPERLY. Or, you can just leave it like this and let havoc reap, your call (KEX).

• Upvote 1

So there's this new notice command for everyone. In my opinion it's a super STUPID idea! Why? Because everyone are using the !notice command when they die. Example: !notice BriziE using knife and wallacks  !notice BriziE hacking.   <-|->    I got banned for rage quitting. I left when there were 14 zombies. But an idiot and a mad ass noob, that I properbly reported back in the days, !noticed me after I left. I would recommend to remove !notice from everyone, and only leave it to the Moderater's/admins. Or You can give to the trusted players, like: Me (BriziE) Ramsy, Mudder_Fragger etc.

I'm so sure of that I'm not the only one that thinks !notice is a really REEEEEEEEEEEEALY BAD IDEA!

I hope You'll think this through and make a desicion, FAST!

Yeah, I remember KEX saying on shoutbox that everyone is now allowed to use the !notice command. I reacted to myself saying WTF Classixz, you gave everyone the !notice command. Afterwards, I face-palmed myself just because this was a very bad idea. Once this came !notice command came out on the first day, I would go to echelon everyday to see everyone's reasons and I'm pretty sure most of them were jokes and most of them were invalid. Oh yeah, and people told me they tried to notice people for violating one of our rules, but they told me after they noticed that person that there is no person matching whoever they were trying to !notice. For example, !notice Viirus for violating one of our rules, console would say there is no person matching Viirus.

JGEN]FGIlemon_HD Notice   Saturday, 05/07/2014 (04:38) Notice added by Admin [AIR]IMA DUCK 8=======>

Like really, noticing someone for being a dick, this makes no sense.

Agreed. Just let me, Brisi, GreyhounD, mudder_fragger, Zalipolo and whoever else is trusted enough use it, since we are pretty much the only players out there without a seniority ranking that know how to use them PROPERLY. Or, you can just leave it like this and let havoc reap, your call (KEX).

This is a very good idea because it's better than giving it to everyone else. Also, if no admins aren't on then those that are trusted and have the !notice command can help us admins if there aren't any online, or if we are and just lazy to ban them.

We never ban by notice, exept if it was made by a moderator.

Everyone else is either a guest, a user, a regular, or an admin. So what was the point in adding the !notice command to everyone else if there aren't any moderators out there.

Soooo, You didnt ban those guys that I did with the notice? ._. Anyways, how else would I get banned for rage quit? :P

Well he technically didn't ban them since you all aren't moderators, so yeah.

Honestly I think we need more Moderators. We have enough admins. I have only seen 1 moderator in the past month or so maybe longer on the US server. And he only hopped on for one game. More moderators may be a simple fix to the Notice problem. Add mods then remove !notice.

• Upvote 1

Lol don't leave at all if you do not want to get banned for rage quit regardless of an admin having a shitty day or a report, simple. Classics said that he doesn't ban on notice so you don't have to worry.

Well I'm suer they are tired of getting tired of even looking at the notices because earlier today i believe I killed Don something and the first thing he did was "!notice zalipolo hacks" I'm telling you the second I killed him before he even spawned that was what he did.

Well I'm suer they are tired of getting tired of even looking at the notices because earlier today i believe I killed Don something and the first thing he did was "!notice zalipolo hacks" I'm telling you the second I killed him before he even spawned that was what he did.

I was on the American server this morning, and this guy noticed Hor1zon for hacking even though he doesn't hack. I would suggest using the word "Skill" since it's more appropriate than saying Hacks out of nowhere.

-KEX should change his mind on this !notice command, and give out moderators for those that applied and are trusted, and to give the !notice command to those that are trusted but haven't applied for moderator.

-OR KEX could leave it as it is (which most of us think it's a very BAD idea), and deal with the same shit where out of no where a noob or a rager would type !notice this guy's in-game name "for using hacks" once they die by someone who is either a pro or someone who has the skill to do so.

• Founder

Found 3 spam notices that did not make any sense at all, others are just fine. 90% of the players can't spell notice so they are not getting added. It's only like 30 notices that has been added since the command was added, that's not nothing, and just 3 of them are spammy.

I was on the American server this morning, and this guy noticed Hor1zon for hacking even though he doesn't hack. I would suggest using the word "Skill" since it's more appropriate than saying Hacks out of nowhere.

-KEX should change his mind on this !notice command, and give out moderators for those that applied and are trusted, and to give the !notice command to those that are trusted but haven't applied for moderator.

-OR KEX could leave it as it is (which most of us think it's a very BAD idea), and deal with the same shit where out of no where a noob or a rager would type !notice this guy's in-game name "for using hacks" once they die by someone who is either a pro or someone who has the skill to do so.

I have to agree on every single thing that your heavenly fingers have just typed right there.

• Upvote 1

The command would have been for moderators only if they or admin did actually use it, but you guys don't.

Well, I mean admins don't really need the !notice command since they have the !lookup, !tempban, and the !permban comamnds to use which is way better than using !notice.

Found 3 spam notices that did not make any sense at all, others are just fine. 90% of the players can't spell notice so they are not getting added. It's only like 30 notices that has been added since the command was added, that's not nothing, and just 3 of them are spammy.

Well no wonder why there are only 30 notices just because either the admins are in-game at those times so then the other players don't have to !notice they can just made the admins do it, OR that only a few people know about command and not everyone else knows about it just because their English sucks, or they don't know what the !notice command does.

I have to agree on every single thing that your heavenly fingers have just typed right there.

+1 for what you said there. Heavenly fingers, I just typed that in the browser and got some pictures of fingers, cakes, and the sky.

Here is what we could do....
1) Leave it how it is?
2) Add moderators and give them the !notice command. (then admins can check to see if they want that person banned or not)

3) Just plain remove it from everyone.
Is the notice command because theres too many people breaking rules? If so look at #2 because I do not see why that could be the easy fix right there.

I saw that.. :S 

Definatly not me >.>