Possible change to the website

mudda_fragger

I'm not sure if you guys have the warning points system on the site but you sure don't use them. I see constant arguments on the site and nobody really ever does anything about it. I think that we should have a few new rules for this site.

1. If you spam a thread you will get a warning point

2. If you get into a long argument you will get a warning

3. If you curse in an extent to be serious you will get a warning point.

4. If you get 3 warning points you will have a 1 month ban from the site.

5. If you get 5 warning points you should be immediately permanently banned from your current account.

Not sure if you guys agree of not but this arguing is getting out if control. Thanks and have a good one!

• Downvote 1

I'm not sure if you guys have the warning points system on the site but you sure don't use them. I see constant arguments on the site and nobody really ever does anything about it. I think that we should have a few new rules for this site.

1. If you spam a thread you will get a warning point

2. If you get into a long argument you will get a warning

3. If you curse in an extent to be serious you will get a warning point.

4. If you get 3 warning points you will have a 1 month ban from the site.

5. If you get 5 warning points you should be immediately permanently banned from your current account.

Not sure if you guys agree of not but this arguing is getting out if control. Thanks and have a good one!

Dont You think You're over reacting? Like 3 points = 1month ban? That's a little bit over reacting...

• Upvote 1

Dont You think You're over reacting? Like 3 points = 1month ban? That's a little bit over reacting...

Why would he be over reacting with 3 points? 1 point can be what ever we choose it to be :D

For example Insulting (first warning) 0.5 warning points ^-^

Well this is fucking stupid, holy fucking fuck. Seriously though those fucking shithead spammers need to shut the fuck up and stop spamming or they'll get fucking banned those jackasses.

Fuck

But seriously if you can't handle a little bit of bitchiness and complaints, get into a nice comfortable padded cell and make sure your straight jacket is tight because THIS IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS. Life is like when you roll down a hill, it seems like a great fucking idea, and then you start rolling (your life) and then you start to roll diagonally into this rock that wasn't straight down. Well that rock is there whether you like it or not so don't you get mad at that rock or try to move it .

Edit: I wish I could be more literate but half conscious elmo gives 0 fuks