Vector's Holiday!!

Vector

Well, my summer holidays begin on Friday and I am leaving for 6 weeks - that means no ZAM or any other gaming, except iPad. I will be going to Australia, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Cambodia. I'm really looking forward to it and have been for a while. So basically, it's goodbye for 6 weeks xD. Cyaaaaa!!

• Upvote 1

Well, my summer holidays begin on Friday and I am leaving for 6 weeks - that means no ZAM or any other gaming, except iPad. I will be going to Australia, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Cambodia. I'm really looking forward to it and have been for a while. So basically, it's goodbye for 6 weeks xD. Cyaaaaa!!

Bye, and while you're in Cambodia you really should visit that temple, I think its called Angkor if I'm not misstaken. One amazing spot on earth.

(I was going to Cambodia last summer, but I never went there cuz we had no time :/ I really regret it.