My ban appeal?

mudda_fragger

ummmm........so apparently I was banned from the servers? Not sure why.....if I did anything wrong sorry for that. Not sure....I mean I was admin and everything so.....I was on vacation for a week and just got back today. Not sure what happened but.....

So like I said to a few people I talked to I'm not going to beg or complain because I know what I did was wrong. I just would like to say bye and I had a great time playing on this server. Yes I will come back in a heart beat if you guys unbanned me. But again, I understand what I did was wrong and I take full responsibility. I would still love to keep contact with some of my buddies on the server(you know who you are). I would just like to say that even thought I worked my ass off with reporting, being "secret" admin and eventually admin I think it was worth it. I loved the servers and still would play them. As you know I went on to the servers and found out I was banned(this showing I still would have played). I know I advertised and I do apologize. Thanks for all the good times because you guys made this a great year for gaming and I have such a fun time getting to know people like Iamindy, classixz, viirus, griggz, jack, ect. If you guys ever forgive me I will have no problem joining back and helping. As you know I never was in it for the adminship. I was in to playing the game for fun. I never cared about UU vs Frozen(now Unity). I was just in the game to play and have fun. yes I was admin on all three servers......thats because I could help them out by being active and being able to ban the rule breakers. I still love the mod and have no hard feelings to classixz and all the other UU members. I would just like to let you guys know how much I appreciate being apart in the community. Also how you guys trusted me and how I made so many friendships on this game. I will remember this server for a long time and still continue to tell people about it IRL. Thanks for everything and i love you guys <3.......

Also I wanted to know if even though I am banned from the servers if I could still be active on the site and bring some things that might help people for YouTube. If not I will respect that. Thanks Again!

Edited by Mudder_Fragger
  • Upvote 1