change of mvp ?

Bloody

I dont think that the MPL of VIP is batter than the MPL of MVP... but mvp cost much more sure there are the classes but i would like it if the MVP maybe get an attachment (grip, dot sight, double mag etc. ) 

it is just a offer .. 

I dont think that the MPL of VIP is batter than the MPL of MVP... but mvp cost much more sure there are the classes but i would like it if the MVP maybe get an attachment (grip, dot sight, double mag etc. ) 

it is just a offer .. 

I understand that us admins get a dual mag on our MPL, but I think it seems unfair for the VIP and MVP players to have no attachments on our guns while we are the only ones that do. I was thinking that MVP gets a grip for their Stakeout, for their smgs maybe a reflex sight or maybe extended mags or dual mags? For VIP, unfortunately they have no attachments for the Olympia, but for the smgs maybe a red dot sight or maybe extended mags? What about Non-VIP players, will they be able to get attachments? My ideas for the Non-VIP players are that they could get an attachment like maybe a red dot sight or extended map, they would get the same attachments as VIP players do? I was thinking every map the Non-VIP-MVP players get different attachments. So for example, on array they get either a sight, a grip, or extended mags or we could just get the perk "Warlord" or "Warlord Pro" that way the players get the attachments they want? You guys can decide on attachments if they will be randomized every map or if the players will get Warlord.

mvp peaple should be able to get the asp

I was maybe thinking about changing up the "Change Weapon Loadout" a little bit more. I thought MVP players already got the asp in the Change Weapon Loadout? But I was thinking maybe to put more in the "Change Weapon Loadout," like more pistols from Black ops 1, 1-2 more SMG's (maybe the MAC11 and Skorpion?), 1 Assault Rifles (either the Enfield or the M16?), 1 Sniper Rifle not sure about this one, but some people do enjoy sniping (either the Dragunov or WA2000 since I think their accuracy is really bad, not sure about this one). Maybe 2-3 extra guns could be added like maybe a pistol from Cod4 maybe the Silver Desert Eagle, and maybe another pistol from Call of Duty World at War, the Tokarev, and maybe another pistol from Black Ops 2 maybe the Five Seven or Tac-45. One more idea, maybe let VIP players use the "Change Weapon Loadout" idea? Not sure how that can be processed but I mean VIPers back in the past could use it so why not bring it back. That's my ideas on changing the Weapon Loadout, I may have some more ideas in maybe a couple of days for the "Change Weapon Loadout" so you may expect that to happen. For now, that's about all I can think of.

i dont think that MVPs should get the asp because i made this topic to made dirrerence between noVIP-VIP-MVP; and nonvip have asp

and MVP have the python to knife...

as i siad there are only 2 guns wich the VIP dont have ,so i would like if maybe some new guns could be added to MVP 

there is another "problem" i have: i would like to play with MPL all games but sure i dont get it... i kill myself often but dont get MPL.. maybe there can be a window where you can choose your start weapon (only for VIP/MVP) i am not sure about that but it is an idea

as i siad there are only 2 guns wich the VIP dont have ,so i would like if maybe some new guns could be added to MVP 

I understand that VIP don't have the Stakeout and Peacekeeper, but that's how it is. More stuff to be added for MVP? That would just be like giving MVP new stuff, and then VIP and Non-VIP players would ask us how come they get new stuff and we don't. I'd suggest maybe adding more stuff for VIP and Non-VIP players. Like maybe add a extra weapon for Non-VIP players because I think 2 is nothing and sometimes they run out of ammo and don't have the points to buy ammo. As for VIP players, I don't know their loadout that much, but maybe give them a new camo on their starting SMG's and shotgun just like MVP got a new camo about a month ago.

there is another "problem" i have: i would like to play with MPL all games but sure i dont get it... i kill myself often but dont get MPL.. maybe there can be a window where you can choose your start weapon (only for VIP/MVP) i am not sure about that but it is an idea

Here's a good idea. Just deal with what SMG you get, I understand that people hate some SMGS, and others love a specific SMG. BLOODY, aren't you an MVP because you have an option that is called "Change Weapon Loadout" it includes all the SMGS and the stakeout, and some more guns to edit your starting loadout if you do not like it. You don't need to comit suicide a lot just to get the MPL, you can just do that what I said above this sentence. 

yeah i know but realy who want to play with uzi or kapiaris ??

ok may we can do a compromice: add for nonVIP a gun and a 3 weapon slot, for VIP different camo and attenchment on  there SMG, and for MVP different camo and attenchment too ? 

15 $ MVP so i think they should have something better than the others (expect classes)

MVP's should have a 10% chance of getting dual mags a 20% chance of a grip 40% chance of getting  rapid fire a 55%chance of getting a red dot sight and a 70% chance of getting a supressor

Now would it be possible To get all of the attachments with what you're saying bigs? Like the 2 top percentage ones you're most likely to get all the time so would you get both at the same time ?