Australian Server

I LOVE INDY

Hi uu I think we acually need an Australian server because currently most and all of the Australian players are getting too much LAGG and it's making it harder to have fun and enjoy the servers if we do get and aus server we should base it in Sydney or Canberra beaucse they are centred in central aus and closer to melsaia

We currently have 4 servers up, and teamspeak, and still Classixz has to pay for the servers and teamspeak. I'm thinking having another server would mean we would need more people to play VIP or MVP, or Classixz and Griggzor' may need to get a job or something?

When we had 2 servers up (ZAM EU and ZAM US), some people from Australia really wanted a server from Australia. I don't think we should have an Australian server, there are people from Asia that play the European server, and they don't really care if their ping sucks. No one by far has made a forum about opening up a server in Asia. I guess you Australians just gotta deal with the ping, and what not.

Here's a little story about my ping. I live in America, and sometimes I play the European server which is located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. My ping on that server used to be around 200-210, and I really hated lagging. So one day I was researching how to reduce my ping, so I found a great video and when I joined back on the European server, my ping went down from around 204 on average to around 178 on average. On the other hand, on the American server, my ping used to be around 150-160, and now it dropped from about 153 on average to 124 on average. 
So, my option for you Australians is to research how to reduce your ping, and what not, and I hope it works for you all.

Who is going to pay for it?

I wonder who will?  :ph34r:

Also i guess our russian server that was payed for by someone else doesn't count as a part of asia

Well it depends where the Russian server was located when it first opened. Russia is technically apart of Asia and Europe so Russia can be known as Eurasia, since it was called that millions of years ago.

this one Australian was like yea cool ill totally pay for this by us, then i never saw him since, prolly could open 12 players for i think 99cent a slot if someone wanted to pay for it. 

Never seen this Australian person before? Could you specify his name or something if you remember him? But what I was thinking was to remove the "HARDCORE TDM FAST XP server" and exchange it to being an Australian server if KEX is up for that. The HARDCORE TDM FAST XP server hasn't received a single person on there when it first appeared on the website and on Call of Duty 4. Whenever I go to the website or to the Call of Duty 4 server, there's no one on, not sure why we even have this server when no one will join it. If KEX is up for having an Australian server, then good for you Australians, if KEX isn't up for having the Australian server, then I guess you Australians and those that live near Australia would have to deal with the lag and what not until someone from Australia decides to have a Zombie Server located in Australia. We will have to wait and see what KEX thinks about this?

I think it was a girl who payed for the Australian server ._. (KiZzie was the name)

And classixz can add any server only if someone pays for it :P

Never heard of this KiZzie, must be somewhere else since she stopped playing. I wonder which Australian would step up and say "I will be the one that will buy the server," making all the Australians happy. I doubt that will happen since every Australian I play are kids and teenagers. Maybe they could ask their parents which then they may say, "No" to them. We will just have to see. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

• Founder

I'll set one up, but I won't be paying for it until I see that it actually will have players.

So anyone that want me to give it a go, can send me some to buy a server and set it up.

• Founder

Well it depends where the Russian server was located when it first opened. Russia is technically apart of Asia and Europe so Russia can be known as Eurasia, since it was called that millions of years ago.

Never seen this Australian person before? Could you specify his name or something if you remember him? But what I was thinking was to remove the "HARDCORE TDM FAST XP server" and exchange it to being an Australian server if KEX is up for that. The HARDCORE TDM FAST XP server hasn't received a single person on there when it first appeared on the website and on Call of Duty 4. Whenever I go to the website or to the Call of Duty 4 server, there's no one on, not sure why we even have this server when no one will join it. If KEX is up for having an Australian server, then good for you Australians, if KEX isn't up for having the Australian server, then I guess you Australians and those that live near Australia would have to deal with the lag and what not until someone from Australia decides to have a Zombie Server located in Australia. We will have to wait and see what KEX thinks about this?

The CoD4 servers are on the same machine as all B3 bots and TS3. I'm using that server to see how stable COD4 is and to try something new, It's just that I use space that I did never use before, I had that server for a verry long time now and only used it for B3.

K I have the money but I'm not trying to be offensive but I don't trust they way that your gona get it to you cause ur a guy who makes mods and I'm not sure that it's safe mayby I can just send $10000 in the mail ( nah )

But if their is a safe way I will send you the money

• Downvote 1

K I have the money but I'm not trying to be offensive but I don't trust they way that your gona get it to you cause ur a guy who makes mods and I'm not sure that it's safe mayby I can just send $10000 in the mail ( nah )

But if their is a safe way I will send you the money

• Downvote 1

• Founder

I don't know if I bother typing anything else to this post. RUS server where never owned by UU, even though it went really good.

If you are serious about this, go ahead and PM me and we can sort this out.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

*BUTP(Bring up this post)*

I've been talking to some people near Australia, or currently live in Australia, and it seems that they would love to have a server where they don't have really high pings and lag a lot. The past couple of days, I was talking to a guy named "BradymaNZ" (a New Zealander), about adding an Australian server. I gave him all the information that I got from reading what you guys said above. The question I asked him was, if he was willing to pay the server with his own money. The answer I got from him was, that he wasn't really sure. 

@ I will private message you, when I get an answer from Brady.